• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

“Pedophile Hunter” Catches Police Chief Trying To Have Sex With 14-Year-Old Boy

Nymphae

Banned

Stow, MA — A police chief in Stow, Massachusetts has been pulled from his job as the city’s top cop after video by a self-declared pedophile hunter was posted online. The video allegedly shows the cop attempt to meet a boy — who the chief knew was only 14 — for sex. Instead of meeting the boy, however, the chief was confronted by Predator Poachers Massachusetts.

The chief had allegedly been exchanging text messages with the undercover vigilantes in the Predator Poachers group, who he thought was a 14-year-old boy.

The chief’s messages were gruesome in nature and illustrated his level of depravity. The chief knew that the person he was communicating with was a child. Despite the fact that he knew the person on the other end of the text was a child, the chief described his sexual desires to him, asked the child about the size of his genitals, and arranged to meet the child in a place “out of the way.”

In the video, the man confronts Marino and attempts to identify him as ‘Mark.” Marino looks shocked and the man filming accuses the chief of trying to meet a 14-year-old boy for sex. Predator Poachers knew that Marino was their man, as he had asked the chief to send a picture of himself to the 14-year-old boy, and the chief complied.

The chief appears to be frantically scrolling through his phone in an apparent attempt to delete the conversation with the pretend boy. However, as he reportedly attempts to delete the texts, the man filming tells him that he has them all in screen shots already.

About 25 minutes before the chief went on the air to announce that a 2-year-old girl had gone missing, the chief was trying to lure a child for sex.

I found this story via Vox Day's blog, he comments:

Many of the police chiefs in the USA are similarly corrupted. If you ever wondered why the Hollywood sickos never face any consequences for their crimes, it's because all of the relevant police departments and district attorney positions for the relevant jurisdictions are similarly controlled.

And this is why so many child abuse and other criminal complaints go nowhere. There is no legitimate police or justice system in the USA. They are there to serve globopedo, not the public. Notice that the police chief hasn't even been arrested yet, he's merely on "administrative leave". The only reason he might not get away with it is because the group that exposed him is private and the story has gone national.

Last edited:

Night.Ninja

Banned
francis.png

Nymphae

Banned
Reverse uno card on the police chief. Lock his ass up

Merely placed on administrative leave for fuck's sake lol.

Meanwhile, this guy needed to be arrested:

As Yahoo reported in August, in one of Warner’s stings, Mark Lee Smith arranged to meet the 14-year-old, known as Lou, after grooming her on an online dating site, but instead he found himself face-to-face with an undercover journalist using the alias “Danny Catcher” (Warner) who detained the 28-year-old father of one and called the police.

Speaking after Smith’s arrest, Warner said, “I think it sends a strong message to people thinking about talking to or meeting children online. There is always a risk that the child could be a pedophile hunter and I sincerely hope my work stops people risking meeting to or talking to children online.”

He's right, and if all he's doing is detaining these fucks and then calling the cops, it's unreal that they felt he needed to be arrested rather than applauded I think.

Nymphae

Banned
They always seem to act indignant rather than apologetic, you'd think at that point reality would hit you, but deviance is a hell of a drug.

F

Foamy

Unconfirmed Member
Vigilante justice is badly needed here. Don't allow this pos to serve a year in protected and move away quietly to enjoy his pension, just put a bullet in him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nymphae

Banned
This guy's channel has some really great catches, he's doing great work. In one video he says he caught like 20 something guys in a month.

Nymphae

Banned
This guy seriously rocks and the channel has led me to some other similar ones doing these live catches, always great to see this stuff, and sort of shocking how easy it is for them to set these up all the time.

I had a laugh thinking about the discussion of child molesting priests in another thread, because just about every one of these guys that I've seen so far looked like a far cry from a Christian family man, almost all of them to a T admitted to being childless & unmarried, judging from what is shown in the videos I'd wager none of them would identify as religious at all. There is a disturbing trend of younger people attempting to meet minors for sex. This is happening everywhere it seems like, but I still to this day only hear about priests with busy hands, like somehow this is intrinsically a part of Christianity, rather than something disgusting men of all ideologies will do when they think they are able to get away with it.

tumblr_mfgh77wnOh1rvekgvo1_500.png

TheTurboFD

Absolutely disgusting. Pedophiles should get an automatic minimum sentence of 10 years. Reduced to 5 if they agree to chemical castration.

Man I usually dont advocate for violence but when it comes to pedophiles I think they should all be put in the ground.

Karmic Raze

It takes a sick fuck to want to fuck a child. I hope that police chief gets a broom stick shoved up his ass Jeffrey Dahmer style.

Top Bottom