• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

“Wonder Woman: 1984” - Trailers, Clips, Reviews

First look at Cheetah?

wonder-woman-vs-cheetah.jpg

C’mon that’s Cheetah? Just looks like a women dressed in a mini with cheetah markings.
I wanted to see more of the style use in comics like this

VN10k3H.jpg

I agree, however from what I read further, and I guess this is kinda a spoiler (I mean, not really a big one imo but just in case):

There are levels to her transformation. This clearly isn’t her full Cheetah form, based on the article. Sounds like a decent portion of the story is about the character’s metamorphosis and how it effects Diana

Weiji

Banned
Trailer is fire!

Not sure I like the idea of bringing the guy back as they may retread the same emotional points... but using it to flip the person in a new place jokes looks great.

Love the idea of a WW disconnected from and living through human history. Makes for a fascinating outsider perspective on cultural norms in other eras.

Anyway looks fantastic, hopefully the ending is better this time. Day 1.

Kadve

Hard to get a good look at Cheetah in the trailer, but she looks fine to me. (edit, or as fine as you can get with her)

uY1L4Z9.png

Would stil have have prefererad a slightly less silly vilian myself, but up to ones own i guess.

Last edited:

kunonabi

Jesus, everything involving Cheetah looks terrible. I still think it should turn out better than the first but man they could have done a lot better.

DESTROYA

Hard to get a good look at Cheetah in the trailer, but she looks fine to me.

uY1L4Z9.png

Would stil have have prefererad a slightly less silly vilian myself, but up to ones own i guess.
It looks like some in a shitty furry costume.
Granted it’s a bad dark pic but still .

kunonabi

Who thought that SNL actress would make a strong villain? I'm just not seeing it. I know she transforms from dopey nerd to femme fatale and I'm still not seeing it.

It really does look like a misfire in terms of casting. I know Wiig was passable on SNL but I've never felt that she's anywhere close to being actual movie star material.

Top Bottom