• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

1000 New NeoGAF Accounts for March 2023

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
Welcome to all new members!

Does GAF still have a “trial period” where you can’t create a OT until you pass X numbers of posts without any moderation?

I remember when I joined (9 years ago LMAO) I was nervous as fuck knowing that anything too stupid I said could kill my chances of becoming a “real” member.

Kvally

Banned
Welcome to all new members!

Does GAF still have a “trial period” where you can’t create a OT until you pass X numbers of posts without any moderation?

I remember when I joined (9 years ago LMAO) I was nervous as fuck knowing that anything too stupid I said could kill my chances of becoming a “real” member.
Well, you have a golden dong. That is a passport to all things good in life. I'm not even gay, and I am jealous. Beats my white/pink dong any day of the week and they let me in here.

Kupfer

VGFpwyl.jpg

Rise and shine, you little newbies. Rise and... shine. Not that I... wish to imply you have been sleeping on the job. No one is more deserving of a rest... and all the effort in the world would have gone to waste until... well, let's just say your hour has... come.

The right plebs in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So, wake up, you little newbies. Wake up and... smell the ashes...

Golgo 13

strange how typically you only see the same 50 or 60 people posting though
Same phenomenon with any public forum and even social media. The vast majority of people browse silently, perhaps finding value/entertainment in the discussion, and occasionally shoot a reaction to a post. That’s how I am. I’m on GAF every day but rarely post in comparison.

FBeeEye

Banned
Welcome! I'm pretty sure many of you are from that other place that believes that tolerance only applies to one side of the argument. I'm sure you'll enjoy not having to walk on eggshells and have a diversity board review your posts before you submit them.

IFireflyl

Gold Member
Welcome all! It doesn't matter whether you're Team Xbox, Team PlayStation, Team Nintendo, or Team Valve: just don't console war, and respect that others may have differing opinions.

If you are Team Epic Games, your account will be deleted, and your family will be subjected to shame and exile.

Bernardougf

Gold Member
Welcome! And you all now can talk about hogwards legacy!! Think about that!

But no safe space shit around here ! So be prepared

Last edited:

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
In all seriousness, welcome newcomers and old friends. It really is better to be here than any other gaming forum.

Few things to keep in mind. You can only post a new thread about Phil Spencer if he’s done something great, like a new interview, seen drinking a cup of coffee, posts on Twitter about being one of the people, etc. Basically, post as many threads about Phil Spencer as you like. Everyone here loves him. He was voted best gaming CEO for a reason.

Second, you are free to diss on VR as much as possible, but only Eddie-Griffin Eddie-Griffin can make the threads about its doom. You can post infinitely in them though.

Third, you are allowed to talk about Hogwarts, Harry Potter, Cyberpunk or just about any game that’s made by people that hate trans people. As a bonus, NeoGAF will also look the other way if you are posting or viewing this site on a smart device that was made by slaves, children forced into work or really bad people. NeoGAF understands the world is a bad place and bad people are everywhere. I mean, when was the last time you looked into a mirror?

gjJikyF.jpg

Bernardougf

Gold Member
In all seriousness, welcome newcomers and old friends. It really is better to be here than any other gaming forum.

Few things to keep in mind. You can only post a new thread about Phil Spencer if he’s done something great, like a new interview, seen drinking a cup of coffee, posts on Twitter about being one of the people, etc. Basically, post as many threads about Phil Spencer as you like. Everyone here loves him. He was voted best gaming CEO for a reason.

Second, you are free to diss on VR as much as possible, but only Eddie-Griffin Eddie-Griffin can make the threads about its doom. You can post infinitely in them though.

Third, you are allowed to talk about Hogwarts, Harry Potter, Cyberpunk or just about any game that’s made by people that hate trans people. As a bonus, NeoGAF will also look the other way if you are posting or viewing this site on a smart device that was made by slaves, children forced into work or really bad people. NeoGAF understands the world is a bad place and bad people are everywhere. I mean, when was the last time you looked into a mirror?

gjJikyF.jpg
ThisIsBait.gif

Golgo 13

hello,i got banned on the other forum for saying i wanted to play hogwarts legacy
I genuinely think, and this is saying something, that banning the discussion of HogWarts on that forum is the dumbest thing they’ve ever done in terms of turning people away from the forum forever. They even banned people trying to buy/sell it in the BST thread, with no warning.

Codiox

Welcome everyone, i was in the same boat some time ago. Its really eye opening what has happend, i wasnt aware what a shit place the other site was, after the big crash here i just thought "looks like era is the new forum and this is normal now i guess". But no, what happend there is not normal.

NeoGAF is a place where you can talk about games. It doesnt matter who made the games. we just talk about games, like, a gaming forum.

But just one thing to everyone:

PLEASE GOD BRING MORE GIFS INTO GAF!!!! LIKE IT WAS IN 2013!!!! WTF IS THIS SHIT?! I NEED GIFS!!!

Top Bottom