• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

11 BRAND NEW Games of November 2021

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

The deluge of releases is slowly starting to wind down but there are still plenty of big games to look out for, regardless of your favorite genre. Let's take a look at 11 of the biggest games releasing in November 2021.

November 2021 sees the release of:
Just Dance 2022, November 4
Call of Duty: Vanguard, November 5
Forza Horizon 5, November 9
Shin Megami Tensei V, November 12
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, November 19
Battlefield 2042, November 19
Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker, November 23

Battlefield 2042, JP Evolution 2 and GTA for me.

Last edited:

winjer

Gold Member
Was hopping for BF 2042. But Everything I have seen from the game so far tells me it's a bad game.
Can't say I care anything about the other games. Maybe Forza, just to drive around and see beautiful landscapes.

skit_data

Jurassic Park Evolution 2 will probably be my November buy, if it reviews well. If it gets mediocre reviews I’ll probably just wait for a sale.

Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF by NBC

Got Forza preloaded and ready to go, can’t fucking wait. Playground are by far the best developer Microsoft has and some of the best in the industry.

Looking at GTA 3 too, will be a sobering reminder of when the PS2 launched and I exclusively played that game for years.

Last edited:
Jurassic Park Evolution 2 looks good, but 1 was so boring after some time. I hope this will have more motivating gameplay. November is blocked with Forza Horizon anyways.

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
Here's the list of Nov. releases from Game Informer:

Unpacking (Switch, PC) – November 2
World War Z (Switch) – November 2 – Read review
Bloodshore (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, PC, iOS, Android) – November 3
Just Dance 2022 (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Switch, Stadia) – November 4
The Binding Of Isaac: Repentance (Xbox Series X/S) – November 4
Where Cards Fall (Switch, PC) – November 4
Call of Duty: Vanguard (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC) – November 5
Let's Build a Zoo (PC) – November 5

Airborne Kingdom (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch) – November 9
Disney Classic Games Collection (PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, PC) – November 9
Football Manager 2022 (Xbox One, PC) – November 9
Forza Horizon 5 (Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, PC) – November 9
Jurassic World Evolution 2 (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC) – November 9

Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy - The Definitive Edition (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, PC) – November 11
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (Switch) – November 11
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S) – November 11
Shin Megami Tensei V (Switch) – November 12
Sherlock Holmes: Chapter One (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, PC) – November 16
The Waylanders (PC) – November 16
The Wild At Heart (PlayStation 4) – November 16

BloodRayne 2: ReVamped (PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch) – November 18
BloodRayne: ReVamped (PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch) – November 18
Battlefield 2042 (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC) – November 19
NERF Legends (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, PC) – November 19
Pokémon Brilliant Diamond (Switch) – November 19
Pokémon Shining Pearl (Switch) – November 19

Farming Simulator 22 (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, Stadia) – November 22
Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker (PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, PC, Mac) – November 23
Beyond a Steel Sky (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch) – November 30
Evil Genius 2: World Domination (PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360) – November 30 – Read review

Tschumi

If i wasn't almost certain that I'd never finish it I'd pre order SMT V

Omg KOTOR on Switch?

Last edited:

CitizenZ

Banned
"Brand new"- this generations mantra for we have no new ideas. But it just doesnt happen for games as an example I saw I know What You Did Last Summer of course has been remade, atop of the title, A Netflix original. Fuck me.

TheMan

Thanks to gamepass, FH5 and one third of the GTA Trilogy will be waiting
I'll spend money on battlefield most likely. At some point I'll dive back into FFXIV but I still have many hours of content before I could reach endwalker.

Also I just dont understand why the SMT series has become tied to nintendo like this. Makes no sense to leave out millions upon millions of potential customers

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
SMT V on the go, Forza on the couch.

I hope SMT can live up to 4 / 4A which are masterpieces in my opinion, and that we get to kill this dude once again:
iSUV2Mm.jpg
I think he's already dead in SMT V

E3JurB8WQAE_ml3.jpg

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I'll give Forza a go since it's on Game Pass
I already have both Pokemon games pre-ordered
Not sure if I'm ready to buy Skyrim yet again

I'll be picking up the GTA Trilogy.

It'll most likely keep me busy for a couple of months at least. Even when I finish the main story I'm going to try to get 100% and I enjoy goofing around in the games.

Getting GTA and BF2042.

Anyone know how much the upgrade for Skyrim is? I know the visual stuff is free but I'm wondering what the anniversary upgrade cost is.

MilkLizard

Not a big racing fan but with game pass, I'll check out Forza for sure. Will probably buy GTA and Pokémon for the kids.

Top Bottom