• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

11 BRAND NEW Games of November 2021

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

November 2021 is filled with interesting new game releases for PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S/One, and Nintendo Switch. Here are all of the games and release dates worth paying attention to.

Jurassic World Evolution 2

Platform : PC PS5 PS4 XSX|S Xbox One

Release Date : November 9, 2021

Sherlock Holmes: Chapter One

Platform : PC PS5 XSX|S November 16, 2021

Release Date : PS4 Xbox One 2021

The Last Stand: Aftermath

Platform : PC PS4 PS5 XSX|S

Release Date : November 16, 2021

Call of Duty: Vanguard

Platform : PC PS4 XBOX ONE PS5 XSX|S

Release Date : November 5, 2021

Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker

Platform : PC PS4 PS5

Release Date : November 23, 2021

Shin Megami Tensei V

Platform : Switch

Release Date : November 12, 2021

Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl

Platform : Switch

Release Date : November 19, 2021

Battlefield 2042

Platform : PC PS4 PS5 XSX|S Xbox One

Release Date : November 19, 2021

Forza Horizon 5

Platform : PC Xbox One XSX|S

Release Date : November 9, 2021

Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition

Platform : PC PS4 PS5 XSX|S Xbox One Switch

Release Date : November 11, 2021

0:00 Intro
0:12 Jurassic World Evolution 2
1:26 Sherlock Holmes: Chapter One
2:44 The Last Stand: Aftermath
4:01 Call of Duty: Vanguard
5:07 Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker
6:02 Shin Megami Tensei V
6:56 Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
8:00 Battlefield 2042
9:12 Forza Horizon 5
10:09 Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition

Last edited:

Von

FH5 and GTA: SA for me since they’re included with GP. I guess Skyrim since I already own it.

If I even bother with any of them. Been creating quite the backlog on my Series X.

Pantz

Gold Member
Getting:
Forza Horizon 5
Call of Duty: Vanguard
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Anniversary Edition (free upgrade?)
Blue Reflection: Second Light

Maybes:
Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy - The Definitive Edition
Shin Megami Tensei V

bender

What time is it?
SMTIV, Animal Crossing DLC and FH5 for me. GTA is a maybe but I'll want to see the shape of the port and the soundtrack before committing. San Andreas being on Gamepass also makes it easier to wait for a sale.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Getting:
Blue Reflection: Second Light

Maybes:
Shin Megami Tensei V
ill-cut-you-threat.gif

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
Going with Forza, CoD, and BF. Im a mainstream gamer clearly.

You should buy physical copies at Wal-Mart for full mainstream effect. If there's a McDonald's inside the Wal-Mart, also get a Big Mac while you're there.

JimmyRustler

Gold Member
I'm certainly gonna check out Skyrim and how much they upgraded it for PS5. Already brought he old Steelbook with the hard disc from my cellar. I don't expect much from the upgrade but lets see.

Belthazar

The only thing I'm interested in this list of SMT V, but I'll wait for when it's ported to other consoles/PC. If not I'll just emulate it.

Mr Hyde

Nothing particular of interest. GTA trilogy perhaps, if I can buy them separately. Take Two has fucked the physical Switch copy with downloaded bullshit. Beneath a Steel Sky is also on my radar.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

It’s that wonderful time of the year! The weather starts cooling down, the leaves start falling, every retail store on earth starts pushing their Black Friday ads, and of course, a big, new exciting game releases every week. If you’re wondering where you’re going to spend your hard-earned dollars, well then have we got the list for you. We’ve combed through every game release list to bring you the latest and greatest coming to your video game screens. Here are the biggest games coming out in November 2021.

Starting off on the relaxing side, if you’re itching to get back into Animals Crossing: New Horizons, then check out the new 2.0 update as well as the Happy Home Paradise DLC releasing the same day. But that’s not the only treat coming to your Nintendo Switch in November, also make sure to check out Pokémon Brilliant Diamond or Shining Pearl. If you like Grand Theft Auto, then check out the Definitive Edition which includes GTA 3, Vice City, and San Andreas in one pretty package. Looking to dive into a shooter? Then you have two big ones to choose from in the form of Battlefield 2042 or Call of Duty: Vanguard. And finally, all you die-hard Final Fantasy 14 fans will finally get to sink your teeth into a brand new expansion when Endwalker releases at the end of the month.

manzo

I read brand new games.

All I see are sequels that have over 4 previous games in the roster per each title in the OP. In the game informer list, absolutely nothing that is even remotely interesting for me.

Nothing even worth the -75% tag for me for these titles whenever next year they end up in the sales heap.

Edit: How did I miss SMTV? Well, I'll wait for year to see if it gets a PS4/PS5 port, then I will buy it if no port is available. Not really fond of playing RPGs on Switch.

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Want to see reviews for SMT V, if they're good I'm picking that up.
ummm…..the reviews have been out for a while now.

Top Bottom