• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

11 scientific reasons why attractive people are more successful in life

Airbus Jr

Banned
It’s Darwinian. Nothing can be done about it. We’re talking apes that want to mate with the most attractive, the strongest, and the best apes to produce strong, gifted offspring.

Hot people will always do better than munters.
11 reason why goodlooking people are more sucesfull

Jack Ma, Warren Buffet, Jeff Bezos, Carlos Slim, Steve Balmer, Zhong Shanshan, Mark Zuckerberg: "Were you guys saying something?"

Last edited:

SF Kosmo

Al Jazeera Special Reporter
Yeah, it's true. I have a friend who is extremely good at what she does and has a killer resume, but she's a big bossy fat lady and people always give her a hard time at work and it's always harder for her to find a job. She actually successfully sued her last place for discrimination it was so bad.

I have kind of a naturally "tired" look to me (dark circles/bags) and I have wondered if that has cost me jobs before. I usually go through a lot of interviews before I get an offer, not sure if it's how I look or I suck at interviewing (although I can't complain I have a good job and I've been very upwardly mobile in the last 5 years).

Last edited:

Let's get real.

You project intent with how you look.

Have a shower and comb your hair if you want to get on people.

Last edited:

nush

Gold Member
I am now running the show, have people working for me
sept-16-yosser.jpg

TonyK

Attractive matters. Even in cannibalism studies, people are more willing to eat another human being as more attractive the person is.

Top Bottom