• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

12 Minutes Review

Can't say I had extremely high expectations for this one. Seems like a Sega CD game or something.

But I'll definitely give it a solid try and decide for myself since it's now on Gamepass. They really waited until the last minute to announce that, and I think just announced it yesterday.

GHG

Gold Member
Hmm, the premise of this looked good as well. Can't watch the vid, what did he hate about it

In his opinion the loop becomes tedious unfortunately because you are forced to repeat so many actions that you've done before. However he also did say that he thinks the game will divide opinion and some people will love it (which is interestingly reflected in the reviews so far).

I usually trust skill up's takes on games so it's looking like something I'll get further down the line on sale. The premise is interesting enough for me to take a chance on it at some point.

Robb

Gold Member
Haven't followed this game at all, but sounds interesting. Will definitely try if it's on GamePass.

Thirty7ven

Banned
Doesn’t look like a particularly good game, but the concept is worth a try.

Gamespot also gave The Medium a 9, so yeah.

Last edited:

SJRB

Gold Member
ShillUp's review is all I need to hear.

Seems like a solid concept with a flawed execution. Obtuse puzzles are dogshit.

Edit: LOL at that "conversation" in his video. What the fuck dude.

Last edited:

GHG

Gold Member
yeah was a joke ;)

Animated GIF

tylrdiablos

Curious to see if the feedback like the puzzles being obscure and certain elements needing multiple clicks, will affect any upcoming patches.

I'll give this a try in a couple of months.

dcmk7

Banned
Ohh boy here we go with this argument that Sony fanboys like to make.
Seem to be as bad as each other. Ignore them.

Just look at the recent Returnal thread and the Xbox fanboys that couldn't cope with a bit of praise for a Sony game.

As for this game will definitely check it out, looks really interesting, I like the concept. Glad it's on GP.

Last edited:

Derktron

Banned
Seem to be as bad as each other. Ignore them.

Just look at the recent Returnal thread and the Xbox fanboys that couldn't cope with a bit of praise for a Sony game.

As for this game will definitely check it out, looks really interesting, I like the concept. Glad it's on GP.
Hey if it's bad it's bad, shit happens but when people like him make dumb assumptions and claims is really dumb. For me, I will make my final judgment when I play the game.

Last edited:

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
8 out of 10?
Fucking trash...what a waste of dev time poor Luis Antonio he should quit while hes ahead.....ohh wait he isnt ahead an 8 out of 10 game?
Utter trash.

Going to play the hell out of this day one!

elliot5

Looking forward to giving this a spin. Seems to have generally favorable reviews with a few of outlier lows dropping down the average. Ever since playing grim fandango I've enjoyed point and clicks.

Genesis noir was another neat adventure game on gp

Last edited:

Dr Bass

Compares it to Rear Window and Eyes Wide Shut. Yeah, I'll definitely try this out.
Just watched Rear Window last week. Incredibly good movie, and they just don't make them like that anymore. Any comparison to that movie is a good thing, sounds interesting.

Top Bottom