• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

15 Films to See in April (what are you watching?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Out 1

Sokurov, Akerman, Linklater — amazing month. Already saw Francofonia, but wouldn't mind catching it in theaters.

overcast

Where is April and the Extraordinary world :[

Really good month

Sing Street
Men and Chicken
Green Room
Everybody Wants Some

Magwik

Banned
Jungle Book
Green Room
Midnight Special (wide release this month)
Ratchet and Clank
Elvis & Nixon
Hardcore Henry

Should be a busy month

When I saw no mention of High Rise I had to check release....apparently it's coming out on VOD April 28th, May 13th for theaters(limited).

Hopefully that's worth checking out as well.

Swiss Army Man is hilarious.

Kinda sorta might be the best musical ever.

EDIT- Regarding the above post, yes. High Rise is just about perfect.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
What's with so many American movies coming out early in other countries lately? I didn't sign up for this, studios.

Bs0caa9.gif

obin_gam

I just saw Men and Chicken.

It was fantastic. It was also fucking weird and macabre.... and funny! It felt like an early Lars von Trier dogma film actually, like a mix of "The Idiots" and "Riget" with a splash of Takashi Miikes "Visitor Q". All of the players did a great job, Mikkelsen and Dencik brings their A-game here.

Highly recommended!

I just saw Men and Chicken.

It was fantastic. It was also fucking weird and macabre.... and funny! It felt like an early Lars von Trier dogma film actually, like a mix of "The Idiots" and "Riget" with a splash of Takashi Miikes "Visitor Q". All of the players did a great job, Mikkelsen and Dencik brings their A-game here.

Highly recommended!

I want those plates.

obin_gam

I want those plates.

At the school I work at we have hundreds of old stuffed up birds and animals in glass cages in the hallways (we also have, in the cellar of the old place, an old museum that's closed of with older stuffed up animals from the time they used cyanide with the taxidermist-thingymajigg) I will never be able to look at them the same again :/

Caught Everybody wants Some!! in chicago last night. Fucking sublime. No stakes and i was giggling and smiling the whole way through. If this movie comes to netflix it will be on non stop.

I've seen (stuff that came out in or was available in cinema in April)

Despite The Falling Snow
My Name Is Emily
Criminal
Eye In The Sky
Huntsman Winter's War
Victoria
My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2
Zootropolis
Eddie The Eagle
Sing Street
Clover field Lane
Midnight Special
The Man Who Knew Infinity
The Jungle Book

This whole month has felt distinctly average. Its not over yet, and I know Civil War will perk me up next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom