• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2,000 Breasts Touched In 20 Minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Binabik15

Respect, popped collar dude.

I´d like to think that I´m better looking than him, I really need to man up and do such awesome things with my life. And he´s one of those scrawny guys, to make things worse, why do they get all the girls? They´re everywhere with hot girls in tow, despite their legs having the size of my arms.

Maybe I should spend less time in the gym and more time flashing a camera in girls´ faces.
And maybe tell them I´ll be a physician in a few years :p

/FML

FreeMufasa

What a fucking creep. Besides the fact some of them looked really young, you can a few were not consensual, like the first one. Sure she laughed but that doesn't mean it's ok.

Nocebo

Binabik15 said:
Respect, popped collar dude.

I´d like to think that I´m better looking than him, I really need to man up and do such awesome things with my life. And he´s one of those scrawny guys, to make things worse, why do they get all the girls?
Confidence?

FreeMufasa said:
What a fucking creep. Besides the fact some of them looked really young, you can a few were not consensual, like the first one. Sure she laughed but that doesn't mean it's ok.

I see what you did there.

FreeMufasa said:
I've been riding the tube for the past week and it's been an amazing experience, particularly the morning rush. And here's why.

On Monday I got on the tube and it was packed as fuck. People usually talk about how annoying the experience can be and I would have agreed had the next thing not happened. The doors open and a bunch of people cram on, forcing this hot girl in front to push onto me. I started getting a little nervous because I didn't want wood in public but she kept wriggling. In the end I just thought fuck it and went with the flow. It got to the point where I would eagerly look out the window to see how many people were coming on, resulting in more pressure.

I thought it was a one off but boy was I wrong. The next day I get on at my stop and there is this fucking Kim Kardashian look-a-like wearing stretchy pants (+ booty), a few steps in front of me. But there wasn't enough people for us to be squashed on each other. I notice a large group were about get on but even so, I still wouldn't have been behind her. At the last second I decided to dart to a better position getting past some dude and lo and behold she moves right in front of me. It begins. I was wearing shorts too this time and it was glorious. I made a few slight hip thrusts which she noticed but just looked back and smiled.

And again on Thursday same thing however I was face to face with a busty woman and we were pushed up onto each other. At this point, I really couldn't give a fuck if everyone else saw my wood. I had to ride the bus today and really, the experience is just not the same. I feel like I now need grinding on my commutes for it to be acceptable.

That, or you're a big hypocrite.

Jme

For some reason I was expecting a line up of 1000 women, topless, and one guy running with his arm extended outward, like a musician running through a crowd giving high fives, but you know, with boobs.

This was not as cool.

Jme said:
For some reason I was expecting a line up of 1000 women, topless, and one guy running with his arm extended outward, like a musician running through a crowd giving high fives, but you know, with boobs.

This was not as cool.

Lots of people expected that (including me), the reason is obviously the wording of the thread title, particularily the use of the words "touched" and "in 20 minutes". Should have been something like "Guy gropes 1000 girls' breasts in public"

$200

Banned
spindashing said:
3K9iL.gif
Guy reminds me of Barney Stinson.

strata8

Maybe I'm the only one, but I feel like this guy bears a resemblance to Matt Smith.

Lakitu said:
3K9iL.gif

She's the hottest girl in the video. Wow.
I would die if a girl looked at me like that :lol

Why would you do that? said:
I even did the calculation in my head. 20 minutes, 2,000 breasts... That's 100 bpm (equal to 5 breasts every 3 seconds, or 1.7 bps).

This made me laugh more than it should have hahaha

Its really true, there are a lot of things you can get away with if you have a camera lol

I guess he interviewed each of the girls first then ended the interview by saying something like "alright now I'm going to touch you okay? react any way you want" I figure some of them would be okay with it because he might have said he's going for the record and also because he sort of looks like orlando bloom

Datrio

There's an interview with the guy here: http://spasiboeva.ru/blog/5165.html

Now, I don't speak Russian, and Google Translate isn't helping much, but from what I can understand:

- he was asking between 70 and 300 women per day
- on the first day 13 girls agreed to be filmed
- the maximum, 117 girls agreed during the Red Bull Festival
- no death threats from their boyfriends - some even urged their girlfriends to agree to that
- from the total, around 15-20% girls agreed to be touched, the rest (5000-7000) said no
- the guys has enough of boobs for some time

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
Black Republican said:
I'd love to go russia, shame alot em think blacks are scum of scum :/

Do they really? Well, that sucks. Looks like I'll be scratching that one off of my already short list of travel destinations. I love when people are hostile because of skin color!! It's awesome!! /sarcasm...

subversus

I've done nothing with my life except eat and fap
Black Republican said:
I'd love to go russia, shame alot em think blacks are scum of scum :/

they don't. It's nationalists you're thinking about. Most of them are male and fucked up in their heads (and they aren't a majority anyway). Girls are nice.

It doesn't mean that you'll get laid once you land in Moscow or whatever city you choose. But if you go to some night club with local friends (and what the hell, even without them) it'll be easy for you especially if you have 50 Cent's body.

I dated a girl briefly, she had affection for black people which she was trying to hide for some reason lol.

benzy

subversus said:
It doesn't mean that you'll get laid once you land in Moscow or whatever city you choose. But if you go to some night club with local friends (and what the hell, even without them) it'll be easy for you especially if you have 50 Cent's body.

Are there not many buff men in Russia or something?

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
benzy said:
Are there not many buff men in Russia or something?

No, it's just that they think any English-speaking black guy is some famous rapper.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
Datrio said:
There's an interview with the guy here: http://spasiboeva.ru/blog/5165.html

Now, I don't speak Russian, and Google Translate isn't helping much, but from what I can understand:

- he was asking between 70 and 300 women per day
- on the first day 13 girls agreed to be filmed
- the maximum, 117 girls agreed during the Red Bull Festival
- no death threats from their boyfriends - some even urged their girlfriends to agree to that
- from the total, around 15-20% girls agreed to be touched, the rest (5000-7000) said no
- the guys has enough of boobs for some time
If he asked for permission then why did he get bit? Just for show?

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
SapientWolf said:
If he asked for permission then why did he get bit? Just for show?

You really think he just started grabbing tits? They were all in on it and having fun. Russians just be crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom