• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2,000 Breasts Touched In 20 Minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jzero

Scrow said:
gaf as a mirror of reddit is starting to get ridiculous.

Well a couple of us hadn't seen the video before.

THE NO LIFE KING said:
After watching the course of the whole video and much fapping. This video is a sham and its not 2,000 different breast like the video wants us to believe. See #505/#506 and #675/#676. This guy is a big fat phoney! Plus I only counted one minority (Asian) throughout the whole video. Fucking guy is a racist I tell you.

Yes, I am hating.
i think he counted even more girls twice though. either that or a lot of them look alike

3K9iL.gif

aubrey-plaza-2_0.jpg

I'm not the only one who sees this, right?

THE NO LIFE KING said:
After watching the course of the whole video and much fapping. This video is a sham and its not 2,000 different breast like the video wants us to believe. See #505/#506 and #675/#676. This guy is a big fat phoney! Plus I only counted one minority (Asian) throughout the whole video. Fucking guy is a racist I tell you.

Yes, I am hating.

I saw tons of Asian women, and I'm pretty sure all the women are different. So there!

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Guy deserves props fo sho, but this would have been more impressive if most of the females weren't fat/underage/flat as a pancake.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
I was thinking a hot girl could do this easily with dicks, but then I wonder how many would say no because of significant others.

zenbot

There's an interview with the dude here: http://spasiboeva.ru/nickel/

Sam Nickel said:
In general, we spent a lot of time and nerves. This was terribly tiring. We burned on the summer sun; we were on feet 8 hours a day. It was the tedious work with breasts, their owners and friends of the owner of the breasts. I saw the breasts in my dreams at night and the dreams came true at daylight. But certainly I didn’t become a gay. I still love breasts.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
low-G said:
I like to imagine this is as far as this guy has ever gotten, but he's absolutely mastered this part.
You go ahead and tell yourself that.

And then look at #37 again.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Okay, finished watching, and yeah, the hot to average/ugly/underage ratio is ginormous, sad to say. :(

427 is the only with a decent sized rack.

Door2Dawn

Banned
How many of the girls are underage?

Who is the guy? Is he famous?

Did he just walk up and ask if he could touch their breasts?

These are the things I need to know!

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
Watching that almost made me feel like a lesser man.

i think i'll just go jack off until i forget about all this

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
Qwomo said:
You should probably just post exclusively on reddit then.
or i could just post exclusively on gaf again.

Plywood said:
Because reddit generates all of the content of the internet?
yes?

is that what i said or implied?

no.

vanty

Door2Dawn said:
How many of the girls are underage?

Who is the guy? Is he famous?

Did he just walk up and ask if he could touch their breasts?

These are the things I need to know!
'Underage' in Russia is probably very different to America. Most countries don't see the 18th birthday as a magical child-becomes-adult time.

He's seemingly a famous actor.

All girls were asked for permission, 5-7000 were asked to get the 1000 who said yes.

corn_fest

Plywood said:
How is NeoGAF like reddit?

Because stuff that gets posted there gets posted here, right?
yes
the difference is that these topics then lead to actual discussion and humor on gaf, while reddit is quickly becoming an immature shithole.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
corn_fest said:
yes
the difference is that these topics then lead to actual discussion and humor on gaf, while reddit is quickly becoming an immature shithole.
But things from other websites get posted here all the time... Unless that's what you're getting at. But even then GAF has it's own stuff, I don't understand how someone can see a topic or two about something that also got posted on reddit and say that NeoGAF is mirroring it. Of course I don't visit reddit so maybe Scrow can point out what I'm not seeing.

Jzero

corn_fest said:
yes
All the reddit discussions are just puns

Plywood said:
But things from other websites get posted here all the time... Unless that's what you're getting at. But even then GAF has it's own stuff, I don't understand how someone can see a topic or two about something that also got posted on reddit and say that NeoGAF is mirroring it. Of course I don't visit reddit so maybe Scrow can point out what I'm not seeing.
i think he means that everything on the front page of reddit gets posted here.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
vanty said:
'Underage' in Russia is probably very different to America. Most countries don't see the 18th birthday as a magical child-becomes-adult time.

He's seemingly a famous actor.

All girls were asked for permission, 5-7000 were asked to get the 1000 who said yes.
Sounds like a lot of work.

El Sloth

Banned
Cow Mengde said:
Didn't someone here on GAF make a series of videos showing how to ask girls out and stuff like that? Get him to break that record.
I think his username is King Kong or something. The Simple Pickup guys.

AMUSIX

Damn, noone GIF'd the girl who completely arched away from him.....of course, I don't know what number she was...somewhere in the middle...here I go to find her...

edit: it was 509
ZTWa9.png

Angry Fork

AMUSIX said:
Damn, noone GIF'd the girl who completely arched away from him.....of course, I don't know what number she was...somewhere in the middle...here I go to find her...

edit: it was 509
ZTWa9.png

How-to-spot-a-virgin019.jpg

edit - is this against google rules? =( it's from hover hand thread

I object. This man did not touch breasts, he touched clothes.

The fact that the clothes happened to be touching bras, which in turn happened to be touching breasts is whatever.

Right now my ass is touching my chair, which is touching the earth, which is touching the breasts of every woman on Earth.

Just saying.

teh_J0kerer said:
I object. This man did not touch breasts, he touched clothes.

The fact that the clothes happened to be touching bras, which in turn happened to be touching breasts is whatever.

I'd love to see somebody make this case in court.

I never touched her, your honor, I just touched her clothes!

besiktas1

I think the biggest take away from this is the fact that they are all so good looking. I need to do a mission to Moscow, I pretty sure at least one of them is ready to settle...

And yes I have a boner now.

edit:
It's taken me 4:46 to notice that there is a man in the video, and he has popped his collar. smh. I guess that's what I've been doing wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom