• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2,000 Breasts Touched In 20 Minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrKnives

Naked Snake said:
What's up with all the "black people in Russia? lol" comments? I've been to Moscow many, many times (and as far I can tell all or most of that video was shot in Moscow). There are black people there (as in most every country in the world), one was even a close friend of my nephew that hanged out with us a lot.

I thought it was obvious that many of the girls in the video were not ethnically Russian... I just found it a bit odd there wasn't a single black one. I mean if I were that dude I'd have gone out of my way try to grope at least one chick from every race, and even if I go at it totally random I'd think in 1000 girls on the streets surely I'll encounter a few black ones.

I'm over thinking this...

Way too much.

Amazing how many of them feel like hugging him afterwards.

Naked Snake said:
What's up with all the "black people in Russia? lol" comments? I've been to Moscow many, many times (and as far I can tell all or most of that video was shot in Moscow). There are black people there (as in most every country in the world), one was even a close friend of my nephew that hanged out with us a lot.

I thought it was obvious that many of the girls in the video were not ethnically Russian... I just found it a bit odd there wasn't a single black one. I mean if I were that dude I'd have gone out of my way try to grope at least one chick from every race, and even if I go at it totally random I'd think in 1000 girls on the streets surely I'll encounter a few black ones.

I'm over thinking this...

Ignore the girls, look at everyone else through out the video. See any black people?

Ofcourse there's some, but very very very few.

Leckan

Kabouter said:
Russian is also one of the ethnicities in the Russian Federation, making up about 80% of its population.

True, but how exactly does a stereotypical Russian girl look like? Is she blonde, a redhead, a brunette, dark haired, blu-eyed etc?

Could you instantly pick out the Russian girl if you were at some Western City-square if you didn't already know or didn't hear her speak?

besada

Banned
Leckan said:
True, but how exactly does a stereotypical Russian girl look like? Is she blonde, a redhead, a brunette, dark haired, blu-eyed etc?

Could you instantly pick out the Russian girl if you were at some Western City-square if you didn't already know or didn't hear her speak?

Russia's big. It's home to more than 160 different ethnic groups. You could break those down into five or six major groups, but that's about as "typical Russian girl" as you're going to get.
Metalmurphy said:
Ignore the girls, look at everyone else through out the video. See any black people?

An estimated 50,000-80,000 in a population close to 143 million people. So yeah, not going to see that many.

I haven't been to Russia in many years, yes black people were few, but not really that rare cause I remember often hearing the N word in Russian (racism *sigh*)... I thought the place would be much more cosmopolitan and mixed today than it was back then... I guess not.

Watched most of it, some really REALLY pretty girls there in russia. Also some of them were way too young, he should have skipped those.

Fury Sense

Ribbon said:
5eYpe.jpg
Did anyone else notice spiderman? Spiderman is in this picture

FOOTE

Otrebor Nightmarecoat said:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_bVCnQ_IM6mU/SxbgzFnfJrI/AAAAAAAAGxQ/sZGpNuPkP-k/s400/man-boobs.jpg[/MG]
[IMG]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2766/4427058016_2208680509.jpg[/MG]
[IMG]http://floppingout.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/man-boobs.jpg[/MG]
[IMG]http://files.sharenator.com/manboobs_RE_Ask_a_Dannyl-s600x450-98104.jpg[IMG]

That video discriminates against men! >=([/QUOTE]
I didn't want this.

I'm gay and I'm absolutely in love with that video... how come?

Otrebor Nightmarecoat said:

Dude, so not cool. BAN HIM!

Edit: I think it was at 300-odd views when I first clicked on it, now it's almost 10K. This is so going viral.

Enosh

Naked Snake said:
I haven't been to Russia in many years, yes black people were few, but not really that rare cause I remember often hearing the N word in Russian (racism *sigh*)... I thought the place would be much more cosmopolitan and mixed today than it was back then... I guess not.
why should they be?
whats wrong with Moscow being you know, russian

I'd love to visit that place once, I want to experience russia, not "random city #37 with no own identity since it tries to be the whole world at the same time" as most of the cities in western europe are these days

There are definitely some looks in there. But I, too, expected one long line or giant group of girls.

Naked Snake said:
Dude, so not cool. BAN HIM!

Troll poster trolls thread. Otrebor wouldn't even bug me as much if he wasn't so adamant that he wasn't a troll.

Enosh said:
why should they be?
whats wrong with Moscow being you know, russian

I'd love to visit that place once, I want to experience russia, not "random city #37 with no own identity since it tries to be the whole world at the same time" as most of the cities in western europe are these days

It's impossible for a city to still hold on to its customs and cultures without being xenophobic? You may not have intended it to come across this way, but the post just struck me as the same talking point that many less savory groups tend to use when they justify their opposition to a certain race or ethnicity living where they live.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Leckan said:
Serously this meme is being wildly misused. What's weird about being attracted to pretty girls?

He didnt say which pictures on this thread got him that boner though.

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
edits make it boring. I was expecting them to all be standing in a line getting squeezed one after the other.

Also, Putin is the King of Douches. All tools sit around dreaming, but he's out there tooling around and living heir scummy little reams.

Pachimari

Lol at #23 and the boyfriend wanting his girl to be grabbed in the background!
I think there's a guy who walks by shocked in one the 900 girls,

Aselith

Anastacio said:
Lol at #23 and the boyfriend wanting his girl to be grabbed in the background!
I think there's a guy who walks by shocked in one the 900 girls,

Of course he wants her to be grabbed. It's for Putin.

Has anyone ever considered the amount of hard work this guy put into doing this? It's no easy feat to do 1000 things. Simply counting to 1000 is a pain in the ass. Probably had to film this over the course of weeks. I imagine there are days where he's out all day trying to grab tits but to no avail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom