• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2,000 Breasts Touched In 20 Minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantasmo

Cow Mengde said:
Has anyone ever considered the amount of hard work this guy put into doing this? It's no easy feat to do 1000 things. Simply counting to 1000 is a pain in the ass. Probably had to film this over the course of weeks. I imagine there are days where he's out all day trying to grab tits but to no avail.

An insane amount of work. In the interview he says he approached somewhere between 5000-7000 women and had to explain what he was doing in detail to all of them.

I watched the full 20 minutes of that. It was interesting seeing all the different reactions he got. I'm almost tempted to code all of the responses and do some statistics with them...

7rDWI.jpg

Spiderman is a peeping Tom.

Ithil

low-G said:
He didn't really get to 'grab' any of them. Ultimately unfulfilling.
That he was able to put his hands on the breasts of 1000 complete strangers is a fit. I doubt they'd have agreed to "lemme ravage dem" over "could I put my hands on your breasts for science?"

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
params7 said:
Hands that have shaken Vladimir Putin's hands and grabbed a 1000 pairs of boobs. Legendary.

I like to imagine Putin has got his hands on 1000 by himself.

Yeah I just realized that even if you have INSANE game and commonly get MAD pussy, you're still unlikely to ever grope 1,000 pairs of boobs in your entire life.

fLxOP.jpg

Jzero

wait so these chicks knew their boobs were gonna get grabbed right? some of them looked extremely surprised.

Edit: Never mind they were totally faking the surprise faces

low-G

DiipuSurotu said:
Yeah I just realized that even if you have INSANE game and commonly get MAD pussy, you're still unlikely to ever grope 1,000 pairs of boobs in your entire life.

fLxOP.jpg

I like to imagine this is as far as this guy has ever gotten, but he's absolutely mastered this part.

params7

Banned
DiipuSurotu said:

fLxOP.jpg

Guiness would never enter this record but I hope it gets broken someday.

params7 said:
Guiness would never enter this record but I hope it gets broken someday.

Didn't someone here on GAF make a series of videos showing how to ask girls out and stuff like that? Get him to break that record.

junkster said:
An insane amount of work. In the interview he says he approached somewhere between 5000-7000 women and had to explain what he was doing in detail to all of them.

That's the thing with all of these kinds of videos. We only see the successes, just like with simple pickup. Those guys have said it usually takes them at least an hour and a half of talking to random girls before they can even get a number.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
McNei1y said:
yeah. she reminds me of claire from lost for some reason. I just noticed hes still grabbing as she kisses him hahaha.

She is not kissing him, she is telling him something, probably like "let's get an hotel room".

The guy looks like a young Tarantino.

That means anyone could do it.

Ether_Snake said:
She is not kissing him, she is telling him something, probably like "let's get an hotel room".

The guy looks like a young Tarantino.

That means anyone could do it.
I'm getting a Roger Federer vibe from the guy's face... just different hair style.

If a decent looking girl came up to you with a camera and said, "I need to film myself touching 1000 guys' penises to break a world record. Can I touch yours?" Would you let her?

I think I would so I'd be able to tell people I helped set a world record.

white dynamite said:
If a decent looking girl came up to you with a camera and said, "I need to film myself touching 1000 guys' penises to break a world record. Can I touch yours?" Would you let her?

Likely.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
white dynamite said:

I'd probably set a land record for most cock grabs in a short amount of time. Dudes just don't give a shit.

Also, this thread must be a real kick to the ol' cunt of anti-sexual objectification of women GAF.

ReBurn

Gold Member
white dynamite said:

I would. Wouldn't be the first time a random stranger copped a feel.

I like this because within the reactions is almost the entire range of human emotion. Indifference, gratitude, surprise, anxiety, annoyance, despair, reluctance and empathy are only a fraction of what is on display.

Also 509 pretends like she got shoved in slow motion, check it out.

X26

Banned
Full Metal Jacket said:
This wouldn't have gone well if dude was even remotely ugly.

he's got twig arms, he's pasty, and he's got anime hair, he's not setting the bar all that high

188, 190, 270. 544, 600, 636, 637, 642, 647, 661, 667 (mario top), 800, 814, 818, 823 (reached for dick), 880

and everyone who hugged or kissed him in response

vanty

X26 said:
he's got twig arms, he's pasty, and he's got anime hair, he's not setting the bar all that high
As far as I know he's an actor who most of the women recognised. A far better looking random guy would probably have to ask significantly more women than this guy's 5000-7000 in order to get 1000 who agree to it.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Full Metal Jacket said:
This wouldn't have gone well if dude was even remotely ugly.

What? The guy looks like Tarantino.

GhaleonEB

DiipuSurotu said:

fLxOP.jpg
Having access to one, fantastic pair for years on end is nothing to sneeze at.

Amagon

After watching the course of the whole video and much fapping. This video is a sham and its not 2,000 different breast like the video wants us to believe. See #505/#506 and #675/#676. This guy is a big fat phoney! Plus I only counted one minority (Asian) throughout the whole video. Fucking guy is a racist I tell you.

Yes, I am hating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom