• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2.7m long shark jumps into fisherman's boat (G/A/F)

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-...ps-into-fishermans-boat-at-evans-head/8567166

A fisherman has lived to tell the tale of how he ended up with a great white shark in the bottom of his boat.

Terry Selwood, 73, was fishing offshore at Evans Head on the New South Wales north coast when the shark launched itself into his boat.

"I caught a blur of something coming over the boat … and the pectoral fin of the shark hit me on the forearm and knocked me down on the ground to my hands and knees," Mr Selwood said.

I think next time I might find a crocodile to wrestle, just to stay in the limelight," he said.
"But really, it's not a great story, it's just a mundane thing that just happened and it's over and done with, but something that I'll remember."

Oh and Australia if it wasn't obvious

hmJSwhI.gif

zeemumu

29 men went into the water, 22 men come out of the water. The ice cream man, he take the rest. April the 9th, half past 4pm

Switch Back 9

a lot of my threads involve me fucking up somehow. Perhaps I'm a moron?
Sharks are cool, Imperial system sucks balls, knew it was Straya because come on.

Top Bottom