• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2 accounts from same IP = automatic ban? (I might have a problem)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoneBone

I mentioned this at one point in an old GAF thread, but I don't think many people saw it. Anyway, my brother and I shared the Father_Brain account for a while, but now that Neo-GAF (or whatever you want to call it) is up, and that we're going to separate colleges in the fall (yes, we're twins), we decided to split up. (My brother's still going by Father_Brain, I think.) But since we're still at home for the summer, and I can't prove that the accounts are separate (no digital camera), does this mean that we can't use both accounts from home? And what about 2 people posting from public computers (ie, at libraries)? Yeah, I'm confused.

iapetus

Scary Euro Man
Oh, for the record, account sharing is against the ToS, so even though you and your brother are allowed separate accounts from the same IP address, they're both now banned for 6 months for constant ToS violation on the old board.

:p

iapetus said:
Oh, for the record, account sharing is against the ToS, so even though you and your brother are allowed separate accounts from the same IP address, they're both now banned for 6 months for constant ToS violation on the old board.

Folks, hard as it may be to imagine, iapetus is always this funny.

iapetus said:

But they're twins, identical DNA dude :p

Loki

Count of Concision
adelgary said:
Why does it bother you? I find it helpful.

Adelgary, yesterday:

"Waaah! Waaah! Why are the "post reply" and "post new topic" tabs on the OTHER side of the screen now!? Waaaaaaaaaahh!"

;)

Just messin'-- found it funny coming from you. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom