• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2 years into next gen and Forza Horizon 5 and God of War: Ragnarok are the highest rated console exclusives on Metacritic.

Which did you enjoy more

• Forza Horizon 5

Votes: 71 47.3%
  • God of War Ragnarok

Votes: 79 52.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tommib

Why aren’t you counting Demon’s Souls?
crickets GIF

new console for mainstream & casual gamers/customers has changed 😉.

Which has never happened and you as usual will not provide any evidence.

Just another attempt to hate on the Series S again in disguise with your made up theory that $299 is the mass price point and the S was made to get bajillion gamer sales that come late in the gen (it wasn't) and that the Series S is "underperforming" and you're still the Only person on the board crazy enough to believe this based off absolutely nothing.

Sorry, Phil and engineers who worked on the S shared who it was for, it was not because $199, which is the original mass price point consumers go out to buy, changed to $299, that's just made up in your head. PS4 and Xbox One would have sold more if they hit $199. Series S exploded this holiday season with discounts to $199 (or less) the places that it was and sold out.

No the mass market price point hasn't changed because Sony and Microsoft didn't want to go for $199 last gen. Also no, there is no "mission statement" you still haven't linked to you claim Microsoft made that they made the S for the "bajillion in sales" early when both the engineers and Phil expected the S to be behind the X until the end of the gen, priced it at $299, and the engineer herself saying the S is for those who don't want or can't have 4K gaming, and don't want to overpay for the specs and just want to have some short gaming sessions with their minecraft, fortnite, or rocket league gaming, coincidentally, two of those were in a new bundle by Microsoft for the Series S.

Meanwhile, also still not proof of your claim the S is underperforming, and that belief is entirely based on your imaginary mission statement that was never made along with other manufactured non-supported illusions you introduced that were never brought up by anyone at Microsoft, or NPD, or anyone else.

You need some help with your Series S hate, you keep bringing it up in unrelated threads either subtly(attempting) or not.

Lone Wolf

Can’t vote cause those games are way too different. Both awesome, but not ones that really compete with each other for my time. Depends on my mood.

Flutta

Banned
Forza def doesn’t deserve that score it’s basically a copypasta with a bunch of MTX. You could say the same thing about GOWR minus the MTX.

rofif

Banned
I try every Horza and they are terribly boring games.
"ITS YOUR FESTIVAL, HERE IS LAMBORGHINI CAN WE SUCK YOUR COCK"
Really annoying voice overs, terrible menu systems, car packs everywhere in menus teasing me since some of the cool cars are locked behind paywall but visible there.
It's just... boring and feels ultra casual. I am not saying it's easy or anything... just that it feels like marvel movie of racing games

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I can’t relate because I don’t judge quality of games I play based on metacritic score, there plenty of games I had total blast even tho the metacritic was lower than 80 meanwhile there were games who had metacritic 90+ but o didn’t enjoy.

Fredrik

Can’t vote cause those games are way too different. Both awesome, but not ones that really compete with each other for my time. Depends on my mood.
Yeah no voting here either.

One is an exaggerated arcade racing playground, if you don’t like the racing events then just use your imagination and go nuts in the open world, there are like a million things you could do, it’s as fun as your own head.

The other one is a perfectly directed action adventure with some of the coolest action set pieces ever and a surprisingly grown up story.

Pedro Motta

Oh is this the weekly bullshit thread with 1st World gaming problems with ridiculous polls that make no sense?

Yes it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom