• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 FIFA World Cup Final |OT| Germany defeats Argentina 1-0 after extra time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russia should be removed from hosting 2018

How can you guarantee the safety of fans and athletes flying in when moronic rebels shoot down planes with BUKs?

IceCold

Meh, a 40 team world cup would be great. Tired of the same old nations qualifying

Are you kidding me? If anything it should have less teams. There's too many dead weights in the WC. I'm not sure how I feel about the Euro expanding because of this (might not be so bad since Euro teams are better).

Are you kidding me? If anything it should have less teams. There's too many dead weights in the WC. I'm not sure how I feel about the Euro expanding because of this (might not be so bad since Euro teams are better).

There were plenty of garbage European teams in this past World Cup, let's not kid ourselves.

spekkeh

Banned
The Rodriguez volley won goal of the tournament. Personally I chose the Van Persie header because it was more unique, and the fact that Rodriguez also made third place instead of Cahill may show a bit of internet activism from Colombia, but I can't really fault the choice for best goal. It was a beauty.

Well that's it. Really enjoyed my first World Cup on GAF. Hope to see all you cunts for Euro 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom