• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015/2016 UEFA Champions League Final |OT| Real Madrid vs Atletico de Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pachimari

So I'm getting a Real Madrid tattoo. I were actually supposed to back in 2014. Any ideas? Where should I put it, shoulder back or arm? Also think of either tattooing 11 stars or all the years we've won the Champions League.

Hagi

So I'm getting a Real Madrid tattoo. I were actually supposed to back in 2014. Any ideas? Where should I put it, shoulder back or arm? Also think of either tattooing 11 stars or all the years we've won the Champions League.

Get a portrait of Ronaldo on your back.

Syder

I think biceps are probably the best place for football tattoos.

MrS

Banned
Pen shootout IS NOT the right way to settle a game imo. Both clubs were worthy of winning it. I feel bad for Atletico. Great club with an inspirational manager and brilliant team. Hope they come back stronger next year and don't have to face Real in another CL final.

Blablurn

I can't believe Milan is the closest one with 7.

I don't think there's any fear of Milan catching up anytime soon tho lol.

0:3 for Atleti is crazy

But you really have to give some respect some Real. During the 00s they were a lil pretentious and annoying but winning the CL 2 times in 3 years. You gotta pay respect for that. Who cares what happened in the League. Winning the CL 2 times in 3 years puts them easily on the same level with some of the greatest teams ever.

Jarnet87

Get a portrait of Ronaldo on your back.

In white ink, so that it looks like he isnt even there.

grin.gif

Did Navas make any save during the game? Can't seem to recall a single one. Didn't get a hand on the goal or the missed penalties.

Oblak had at least three good ones.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
atmosphere really picked up in the end... so I didn't leave the pub too bitter

Pen shootout IS NOT the right way to settle a game imo. Both clubs were worthy of winning it. I feel bad for Atletico. Great club with an inspirational manager and brilliant team. Hope they come back stronger next year and don't have to face Real in another CL final.

You're not the only one.

Syder

Wtf..a couple of seasons as joke club doesn't mean permanent shit. We will be back. Soon enough.
Couple of seasons? Feels like it's been about 5 years since Milan had a squad capable of challenging for the Scudetto let alone a Champions League. Looking at the current squad you have is depressing relative to how good it used to be.

Do a scaled Ronaldo...have his eyes start at your belly button, have him do the SIIIIIII pose and have his legs be your legs so his dick will also be at your dick

Pachimari

Hahaha, loving your suggestions. I want no player near my skin.

I'm thinking of the Real Madrid logo breaking out of my skin and then maybe a star or trophy for each Champions League won.

Alpende

Sad to see Atleti lose. Thought Clattenburg bossed the game but it's a shame he can't card people for clearly exaggerating. Pepe should have been sent off, especially for his unsportsmanlike behavior. That guy is the biggest douche walking around on football fields.

Carrasco was amazing too, great substitution by Simeone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom