• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 B/S/T Feedback Thread | Read the OP, and Prepare to Feedback

Le-mo

Positive seller feedback for Valinous. Bought a desktop from well. Everything was tightly and neatly packed with fast shipping. Do recommend.

Ryne

Negative Seller Feedback for Ryne

Hate to do this, but after about a week of trying to get responses from him, I have to leave this here.

He responded with bare minimum responses twice early on with promises of pictures and more information but then disappeared and hasn't responded to my PMs since Sunday. I see him logging in daily, so I'm not sure why he isn't responding. If he decided not to sell the item after all, it would at least be nice to get a heads up.

I never sold you anything nor attempted to contact you after the first few PMs as I blocked you. Why should I get a neg?

I never sold you anything nor attempted to contact you after the first few PMs as I blocked you. Why should I get a neg?

The Negative feedback has been removed and shouldn't have been added.

Feedback can only be left for transactions in which at least one party has sent goods (digital, physical, cash, etc). Since it does not appear that goods were exchanged during this interaction, the feedback shouldn't have been left.

DeMeester

Positive seller feedback for dandan_91-07

I bought two PS network cards from him. Communication was swift and the codes are working great.

Positive buyer/seller Feedback for UltimaKilo UltimaKilo

Traded eachother zelda botw for xenoblade chronicles 2 for switch

Lots of communication. Fast shipping. And included a little note with package.

Last edited:
Top Bottom