• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2019 NFL Draft

greyshark

I wonder if part of the reason Lock and Haskins fell is teams are angling to trade for Rosen in second round

I just don’t think the Cardinals have any leverage now. Who’s giving up even a 2nd rounder for a backup QB? At least before the draft there was the chance they’d trade the pick if they didn’t like the return on Rosen. Now what?

I just don’t think the Cardinals have any leverage now. Who’s giving up even a 2nd rounder for a backup QB? At least before the draft there was the chance they’d trade the pick if they didn’t like the return on Rosen. Now what?

That's true.

I guess if a team still believes hes a top 10 talent (I mean his rookie season was rough but that team fucking sucked, and was terrible coached) you just say "this is our guy now" and pay the 2nd.

I wouldn't mind seeing him as a Bronco for a third rounder, I think thats great value

I feel like I am missing something with the Dolphins. They lost Tannehill, right? They don't have a real QB as of now? They must be planning something, I would think.

Did they sign someone in FA?

Last edited:

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
JareBear: Remastered JareBear: Remastered 's and my Broncos up.

Again.

If we go CB, Harris is gone. I will be pissed. Harris did everything right. Pay the man!

Noah Fant TE!

Still wondering what's going to happen with Jake Butt. First round talent but had I believe 3 acl injuries.

Last edited:

Texas Pride

Banned
Fucking joke man. Simmons has off field issues and besides that due to his injury won't help us this year. We could've traded back and still got him if they wanted him. Would've been a top 10 pick without the injury and off field issues. Can't say I'm happy right now.

Not necessarily, but he has the label of being injury prone now imo. He can't control when or if he gets injured, but this is a wakeup call for him.

We gave Heureman (I spelled that wrong) a pretty measly 9 million dollar deal to stay. If Butt is healthy enough I can see him staying on as 2nd or 3rd TE, if not I guess Fumagala steps into that spot

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
We gave Heureman (I spelled that wrong) a pretty measly 9 million dollar deal to stay. If Butt is healthy enough I can see him staying on as 2nd or 3rd TE, if not I guess Fumagala steps into that spot
Nice thing is that Jake Butt is still on his rookie contract and he fell massively in the draft. We have some wiggle room on how to handle him.

And the Eagles select Andre Dillard T.

Last edited:
Very interesting first round. Some of the reaches early still have me shocked.

No WR or CB drafted yet, right?

edit, I think one CB just got drafted my bad

edit 2

actually no, no CBs taken yet

Last edited:

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Just want to comment that Tytus is an amazing name. It just feels epic. Doubly so to spell it. I wonder how his signature looks.

natjjohn

Like the trade for more picks for Colts. Valuation tough and rather than reach get more lottery ticket picks in the second.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
What time does the draft start tomorrow? I think Round 2 is gonna be very interesting, I still see a deal for Rosen going down somewhere there
7pm ET. I believe it's round 2 and 3.

I'm very interested because the Broncos stocked up on 2nd and 3rd rounders this time around. I think they'll be going OL and defense. Honestly I think they have their offense

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Seattle up next:

Side note. I love their yellow/green (I guess neon green?). I think they have a good history but it's unfortunate that they cancelled Superbowl 48 before we could have found out. It never happened. I'm pretty sure that if it was played the Broncos would have whooped them.

L.J. Collier DE

Last edited:
Top Bottom