• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2021 NFL Season | OT | "Some of those blokes are giving 110, 120%"

Who gon' winnit? (cut off at 10 for poll brevity's sake)

• Kansas City Chiefs

Votes: 11 11.7%
  • Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Buffalo Bills

Votes: 11 11.7%
  • Green Bay Packers

Votes: 8 8.5%
  • Baltimore Ravens

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • San Fran 49ers

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Los Angeles Rams

Votes: 12 12.8%
  • Cleveland Browns

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Seattle Seahawks

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Other, hear me roar my reasons

Votes: 14 14.9%
  • DEM TITANS BABAY

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters

Thaedolus

Gold Member
Man the Raiders could make the playoffs still, I’ve written them off like five times this season and they’re still hanging around. I fully expect them to get destroyed in the first round if they even make it but what a ride it’s been

Last edited:

Fox Mulder

I dunno why anyone would pick him, he's clearly off the deep end.. Brady picked a pretty ordinary wagon to attach himself to... Laveon bell at the bucs now too...

Who else will even try. He flamed out with Belichick and Arians with Tom Brady having his back. He was coddled like no one else.

Maybe he’ll go play in the new usfl or whatever.

Tschumi

Who else will even try. He flamed out with Belichick and Arians with Tom Brady having his back. He was coddled like no one else.

Maybe he’ll go play in the new usfl or whatever.
Brady is the kind of goat who would be better off letting his game to the talking if you know what i mean, keep his mouth shut, always seems to have a bit of a ham fisted edge to all his public actions... This seems like the prototypical such action

Assuming he has mental issues, I sincerely hope he gets the help he needs. Mental illness is not something to disregard.

If he’s just being a dick to be a dick, he needs to float on down back to earth.

I thought his exit was hilarious, but, if he was acting out due to anything mentally, shit, he needs to seek some help and solve that, talented player who is throwing his career away.

ManaByte

Gold Member
Great MNF goodbye for Big Ben.

GleefulNearKoodoo-small.gif

No way Baker is going to be a Brown next season.

Would be interesting if he ended up taking over for Ben. I am just curious to see what he can do on another team. Fuck the Browns/every other team that isn't Dallas, but, that's my man, I will wither away and die if he's not in the NFL anymore.

Tschumi

No way Baker is going to be a Brown next season.

Would be interesting if he ended up taking over for Ben. I am just curious to see what he can do on another team. Fuck the Browns/every other team that isn't Dallas, but, that's my man, I will wither away and die if he's not in the NFL anymore.
So you dig Baker ey?

Care to tell a bit more on that? What about him do you dig? Just curious!

I'm glad Ben is going but they definitely need to trade for a QB, nothing on their bench, i hope it's not Rodgers because i completely flipped on that wanker since he outed himself as an idjit

Last edited:

bender

What time is it?
So you dig Baker ey?

Care to tell a bit more on that? What about him do you dig? Just curious!

I'm glad Ben is going but they definitely need to trade for a QB, nothing on their bench, i hope it's not Rodgers because i completely flipped on that wanker since he outed himself as an idjit

I'll give you Dak and his very reasonable contract.

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
Apparently MVP voters aren't voting for Aaron Rodgers because he's a *clears throat* "jerk".

Lmfao, what a loser.

I don't care about if someone is a jerk or not, if he has the skills, which Rodgers does, reward the man for what he does on the field during a game. I bet this same guy deep throats Tom Brady regularly and votes for him MVP every single season, even though he is a crybaby bitch tits who loses his mind at his own team mates and an innocent ipad.

NecrosaroIII

Ask me about my terrible takes on Star Trek characters
Lmfao, what a loser.

I don't care about if someone is a jerk or not, if he has the skills, which Rodgers does, reward the man for what he does on the field during a game. I bet this same guy deep throats Tom Brady regularly and votes for him MVP every single season, even though he is a crybaby bitch tits who loses his mind at his own team mates and an innocent ipad.
Let's ve honest. Tom Brady is the implied MVP every season. They just give it to other people to spread it around

There's a running back here called Gainwell. I mean really. Whoever keeps adding these silly names to the matrix to try and get me to wake up and reject it should just give up. It's never gonna work, I like it here!

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
NeoGAF, Americas team is playing tonight. Now that games matter I'm going to request you stop rooting for your local heathen barbarians and pray for the red white and blue. Do this and all your football sins will be absolved.

usa_today_16933094.jpg

Last edited:

Roronoa Zoro

Gold Member
they're taking waaaaaay too long. Even if they score the D is gonna be in a situation where they can't give up a single first down

Top Bottom