• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2021 NFL Season | OT | "Some of those blokes are giving 110, 120%"

Who gon' winnit? (cut off at 10 for poll brevity's sake)

• Kansas City Chiefs

Votes: 11 11.7%
  • Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • Buffalo Bills

Votes: 11 11.7%
  • Green Bay Packers

Votes: 8 8.5%
  • Baltimore Ravens

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • San Fran 49ers

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Los Angeles Rams

Votes: 12 12.8%
  • Cleveland Browns

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Seattle Seahawks

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • New England Patriots

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Other, hear me roar my reasons

Votes: 14 14.9%
  • DEM TITANS BABAY

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
Chiefs fans right now,

giphy.gif

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
Excited!!! Going to my first NFL game, Cowboys vs Chiefs. Also attending the Hall of Fame Classic Basketball tournament to watch my Hogs which is also in Kansas City this Monday.
Cool, man! Arrowhead stadium is one of the best venues in the country to watch football.

Tschumi

i'm backing the pats to win and want them to win but i'd rather it be a close and intelligently played contest

Tschumi

holy shit i'm pretty sure madden is commentating my stream

... or maybe just a dude with a deep voice

Last edited:

Tschumi

shit, i'm going up aginst the league leader in fantasy, he's sitting cooper kupp this week for a bye, and the pat's defense just happens to (i'm totally guessing ) break the record for interceptions in a game for him fuuuuuu

Predictions for the weekend games are as follows:

Patriots destroyed Atlanta. Bellicheat has the Falcons number. Matt Ryan is overrated
Bills beat Colts: The Bills have the best D in the league and Wentz gets scared when facing a tough, hard, flexible D
Ravens beat Bears: Lamar was embarrassed by the Dolphins, he will take his wrath on the Bears
Browns beat Lions: The Browns are bipolar, one week they win big and the next they stink up the joint but they should win this game. 🍕 Because the Browns are bipolar I'm picking the Lions as my upset team of the week
Titans beat Texans: The Texans are a bad joke. Titans win easy
Packers beat Vikings: I learned my lesson not to bet against the Hollywood pussy destroyer Rodgers. Packers win a close one in Minnesota
Dolphins beat Jets: We are not, I repeat, we are not losing against the stinking Jets. If my Phins lose I will see myself out of this thread for the reminder of the season.
Eagles beat Saints: It's time for Trevor Siemian to show his true colors, Eagles finally win at home
Panthers beat Washington: Cam shows Ron Rivera up and shows the world who was really at fault for that SB loss
Jaguars beat 49ers: I'm giving Jacksonville the upset victory in the game, the legend of Lawrence begins here
Bengals beat Raiders: Burrow comes back from the bye week with a fury and buries the Raiders
Cardinals beat Seahawks: Wilson struck out last week just like with his first girlfriend. Cardinals pull off the win in a close game
Chiefs beat Cowboys: Mahomes is back to his old self and the Chiefs will show the World they are a top team
Chargers beat Steelers: The Chargers need to win this game. Big Ben comes in rusty and can't close the deal
Buccaneers beat Giants: The deflator doesn't stay down for long and the Giants don't have Brady's daddy Eli on their team anymore

Tschumi

Predictions for the weekend games are as follows:

Patriots destroyed Atlanta. Bellicheat has the Falcons number. Matt Ryan is overrated
Bills beat Colts: The Bills have the best D in the league and Wentz gets scared when facing a tough, hard, flexible D
Ravens beat Bears: Lamar was embarrassed by the Dolphins, he will take his wrath on the Bears
Browns beat Lions: The Browns are bipolar, one week they win big and the next they stink up the joint but they should win this game. 🍕 Because the Browns are bipolar I'm picking the Lions as my upset team of the week
Titans beat Texans: The Texans are a bad joke. Titans win easy
Packers beat Vikings: I learned my lesson not to bet against the Hollywood pussy destroyer Rodgers. Packers win a close one in Minnesota
Dolphins beat Jets: We are not, I repeat, we are not losing against the stinking Jets. If my Phins lose I will see myself out of this thread for the reminder of the season.
Eagles beat Saints: It's time for Trevor Siemian to show his true colors, Eagles finally win at home
Panthers beat Washington: Cam shows Ron Rivera up and shows the world who was really at fault for that SB loss
Jaguars beat 49ers: I'm giving Jacksonville the upset victory in the game, the legend of Lawrence begins here
Bengals beat Raiders: Burrow comes back from the bye week with a fury and buries the Raiders
Cardinals beat Seahawks: Wilson struck out last week just like with his first girlfriend. Cardinals pull off the win in a close game
Chiefs beat Cowboys: Mahomes is back to his old self and the Chiefs will show the World they are a top team
Chargers beat Steelers: The Chargers need to win this game. Big Ben comes in rusty and can't close the deal
Buccaneers beat Giants: The deflator doesn't stay down for long and the Giants don't have Brady's daddy Eli on their team anymore
Beat me to it! What a legend.

I'll get mine in letter this evening (Japan time)

SteadyEvo

Really at fault for the Super Bowl lose? That would be Cam for choosing his health over diving in for that fumble. Not mad at him as I’d probably do to same to avoid tearing a shoulder. That said I’m glad he’s back, hope he stays healthy and take Carolina deep in the playoffs.

Loving the Pats lately. They don’t pay players that complain, always professional and competitive.

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
Eagles over Saints - Kamara is out and Saints don't have a QB. Go Eagles.
Raiders over Bungles - I just have no faith in the Bengals. They have beaten themselves more times than the opponent has.
Seahawks over Cardinals - Kyler Murray looks to be possibly out again. Wilson feasts.
Bills over Colts - Allen gets back on track.
Browns over Lions - Browns get Chubb back against a piss poor Lions team. Oof. Though the Browns could shit the bed and lose anyway. Who knows.
Bears over Ravens - Lamar Jackson might be out. Gimme da Bears.
Titans over Texans - Texans are not even a real team at this point. They are Lions tier. Titans got this.
Packers over Vikings - Q-Aaron is gonna continue to be great. Plus the Vikings are up down.
Dolphins over Jets - lol Jets. Imagine being so bad that a person can confidently pick the Dolphins over you.
Washington over Panthers - I have no faith in Cam.
49ers over the Jags - This is my 50/50 game this week. I am picking the Niners but I wouldn't be shocked to see the Jags win.
Chiefs over Cowboys - Mahomes seems to have recaptured the magic. Just in time to embarrass the Cowboys.
Chargers over Steelers - Big Ben is back, but that doesn't exactly help the Steelers. The guy is washed.
Buccs over Giants - I would love to see Brady lose to the Giants again, but I just don't have the faith in them to pull it off.

Good luck everyone!

Tschumi

I can still make one prediction so i think the chargers beat the Steelers, without big ben or WATT!?!? I don't think the Steelers can do it

Tschumi

phew so far it's looking like a cagey game

i don't mind the bucs winning i just don't want brady to top 25ish points

Last edited:

Tschumi

Lol Trevor Lawrence got a subway ad that pays out his beautiful hair, i like that

hope things work out for that guy, not his fault he's got a pathetic coach

Tschumi

I have to suffer the terrible uk adverts instead.
name me a country with good ads and i'll show you a GTA tv station

... if that makes sense... >.>

Japanese tv is god awful, endless talk shows of the same old comedians just saying whatever they can think to say about any old content, ads desperately trying to convince women that it's cool to drink beer... total gunk.

There's like one good japanese tv show that's still going, and that only happens once a year on NY eve, when a group of comedians have to walk around a house all night having jokes/sight gags thrown at them and getting smacked on the ass with a wood paddle every time they crack up

Last edited:
name me a country with good ads and i'll show you a GTA tv station

... if that makes sense... >.>

Japanese tv is god awful, endless talk shows of the same old comedians just saying whatever they can think to say about any old content, ads desperately trying to convince women that it's cool to drink beer... total gunk.

There's like one good japanese tv show that's still going, and that only happens once a year on NY eve, when a group of comedians have to walk around a house all night having jokes/sight gags thrown at them and getting smacked on the ass with a wood paddle every time they crack up
I'd watch the fuck out of that lol

Tschumi

I'd watch the fuck out of that lol

I was mistaken it's a big shiny black plastic bat

^^^ the first gag in this one is a japanese schoolroom game where you have to move ur head in a different direction to the other person's pointing

This one's good too lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom