• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2021 PC Screenshot Thread of No Compromises

NeoRaider

Life is Strange: True Colors

Z50s6D.png

Z50zqk.png

Z50Lzc.png

xPikYx

Control Ultimate Edition + 1440p DLSS + Full Ray Tracing + Custom Reshade

I had a problem with texture loading at 4k and so I dropped the resolution, now I am playing at higher fps and textures are loading fine, also from the distance I am playing the game (in my llounge on a 55" LG C1 at ~2m distance) the difference is unnoticeable

gVihGA.png

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
Far Cry 6 need some love. After the big deception of FC4, FC5 and New Dawn I finally enjoyed a Far Cry again !
All screens taken at max settings but without RT as I think it look awful in this game and dosen't worth the perf hit at all. FSR is activated in ultra quality and I have to say AMD has done a really great job at improving the tech.
Edit: also texture pack is not activated since it's bugged.

g9gkG0.png
g9gEv3.png
g9gTVF.png

Last edited:

MidGenRefresh

*Refreshes biennially
Max Payne 2 with widescreen mod. One of the best third person action games ever made. Shooting is simply amazing. Writing, music, sounds, voices, atmosphere, presentation. Everything is so good. It still feel betters to play than most new games. Highly recommend it in 2021.

I wish there would be a replay mode because action can get super cinematic. Rockstar doesn't care so there won't be a remaster but just imagine this game with modern graphics and a proper photo mode.

ILDFepA.jpg

14tsmzS.jpg

p5MErbC.jpg

Top Bottom