• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2021 PC Screenshot Thread of No Compromises

sertopico

CP 2077

51617398928_48c38fb4cb_o.png

51616337452_0ca988040f_o.png

51617830884_dc0869e9b3_o.png

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
Looks great man. What specs is your PC? Are these maxed out shots?
Ray tracing is on high instead of ultra, the rest is maxed out with DLSS quality and I use a laptop with an RTX 2070, 16gb ram, i7 9750H connected to a 27" 1440p screen = 50 FPS at the lowest but mostly between 60/75 FPS. The game is looking really good and offer solid performance imo.
Also DLSS is one of the best implementation I've seen.

MidGenRefresh

*Refreshes biennially
Oh wow it really does it more/less! Please share a link

There you go:

Of course you need to turn Definition off. Here's a nice overview of some of the changes that this mod implements (in Spanish):

Last edited:

MidGenRefresh

*Refreshes biennially
this game need my reshade cure :D

A Plague Tales of Innocence + 4k (80%) + Ultra settings + Custom Reshade

Mafia looks perfectly fine in that picture. On the other hand your reshade of Plague Tale looks like complete ass on my professionally calibrated big ass LG OLED television. The blacks are completely crushed and there's so much detail missing. Don't take it personally: it's all down to personal taste after all.

Last edited:

xPikYx

I can't see that on my LG Oled, so someone here is doing things wrong, do you have your example from same game?

Turk1993

GAFs #1 source for car graphic comparisons
I can't see that on my LG Oled, so someone here is doing things wrong, do you have your example from same game?
Hes right, on my C9 your pictures have crushed blacks. Maybe you should re check them on your phone if it has a oled. Pictures are nice btw just has crushed blacks like MGR said.

xPikYx

Hes right, on my C9 your pictures have crushed blacks. Maybe you should re check them on your phone if it has a oled. Pictures are nice btw just has crushed blacks like MGR said.
Sorry being ignorant, but what does crashed black mean?

Turk1993

GAFs #1 source for car graphic comparisons
Sorry being ignorant, but what does crashed black mean?
Its like this (picture below) where all the details in the dark or shadow erea's gets crushed by black color where you loose all the details in the dark erea's. Your picture looks more like the top one

upGDDDS.jpeg

Top Bottom