• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2021 PC Screenshot Thread of No Compromises

Rise of the Tomb Raider - Baba Yaga: The Temple of the Witch

gH7ItA.png

gH7Z4M.png

gH7gPQ.png

PanzerAzel

Can someone help me out?

I remember seeing a PC Building thread at one point on this site. While I’m not looking to build, I’m looking for recommendations for decent pre-built rigs from reputable companies. Yeah, yeah I know. Three times I DIY, I’m typically not one to buy pre-built, I just don’t have the energy or interest this go around.

Eyeballing Doghouse Systems, but I can barely find anything about this company online in terms of reviews/quality.

Anyways, is there a good thread for this?

Can someone help me out?

I remember seeing a PC Building thread at one point on this site. While I’m not looking to build, I’m looking for recommendations for decent pre-built rigs from reputable companies. Yeah, yeah I know. Three times I DIY, I’m typically not one to buy pre-built, I just don’t have the energy or interest this go around.

Eyeballing Doghouse Systems, but I can barely find anything about this company online in terms of reviews/quality.

Anyways, is there a good thread for this?

I don't really have any experience with pre-built. There should be more than a few people in that thread that do that can steer you right.

PanzerAzel

I don't really have any experience with pre-built. There should be more than a few people in that thread that do that can steer you right.
Appreciate it, thanks.

Top Bottom