• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2023 Console Screenshot Thread |OT| Crap, Crap, Mega Crap, I'll Give Ya 200 Bucks for All of Them

Status
Not open for further replies.

cormack12

Gold Member
Hogwarts legacy PS5 Gameplay

1676233939-hogwarts-legacy-l-heritage-de-poudlard-20230212090707.jpg

1676233956-hogwarts-legacy-l-heritage-de-poudlard-20230210203635.jpg
Warwick Davis is everywhere. Like shit in a field.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Are my images in the 2 posts above visible ?

I can't see them myself. I've been having this issue with abload.de frequently ..

Sebmugi

So for this shot of the castle, did you make your character dodge roll in order to get him as low as possible in the frame and then just crop him out?
Almost, just by putting the character squatting in front of an obstacle but I cut because of a too ugly rock at the bottom of the image ^^

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
how? There is no photo mode ?

How Dare You Greta GIF

...not read the thread! Or at least this page!

How exactly are you taking screenshots like this? Are you just cropping out your character?
...you often have to play with the camera and the scenery by making the character squat and here with the invisibility spell.
Ok sick. That's what I figured as that's the exact same method I resorted to haha. Except I haven't tried this method of cropping the character out yet, so you can still see my character cloaked in the bottom half of the scree. I'll post some of mine in a sec.
So for this shot of the castle, did you make your character dodge roll in order to get him as low as possible in the frame and then just crop him out?
Almost, just by putting the character squatting in front of an obstacle but I cut because of a too ugly rock at the bottom of the image ^^

aries_71

Looking at the Valhalla screenshots, there’s like 0 differences between previous gen games and current ones. What a disaster of generational leap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom