• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2023 GOTY Already Locked Down

anthony2690

dumpster-trash.gif

Going to get razed here, but as a trailer that was better than what I expected. I don't think I'd ever touch this game, but I'm glad it exists for someone who is interested in it. Song was pretty catchy. In a loose way it reminded me of The Naked and Famous.

Last edited:

yurinka

Someone should call Phil Spencer and tell him that they need more smaller games with diversity and that they must buy these folks and make this game exclusive. They'd steal a PlayStation exclusive and nobody would compain! Not even regulators! No dozens of billions required to buy them and no game sales lost for including it day one on GP! What a great deal!

lachesis

I always wondered why a meteor is piercing thru that logo type? Maybe the end of the game is extinction of dinosaurs, perhaps?

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
This game will ultimately be worth it just for the GAF threads.

And the buyers of this game will probably deserve another 1.000 meteors as well, just to be sure they will have no chance to procriate whatever the heck of species they are.
You have nothing to worry about there.

Top Bottom