• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2023 PC Screenshot Thread of No Compromises

amigastar

Everspace 2

V64uRLf.png

f7kgvLr.png

iiqFg4g.png

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
The Riftbreaker (my bad for the cursor :messenger_grinning_sweat:)

TbbQmi.png
Tbbd89.png
TbbVoo.png

Great game, I recommend if you like base building and surviving against massive waves of ennemies. It also a great looking game with amazing physics, destruction and effects of all kinds.
The gameplay is deeper than you might think with tons of customization for your mech and many resources/buildings at your disposal. Very surprised by this one.

Forza Horizon 5 - Rally Adventure
EY4lx0m.jpg

SH5Jj8n.jpg

jBXqJVk.jpg

Crazy that my dust trail goes back so far it disappears behind the pit walls, the only breaks are where my car left the ground. That's a B700 tuned 240Z, it's not fast. The dust in this expansion just hangs there forever unless it's windy or raining. As someone who grew up in the middle of nowhere and sharpened his driving skills on a whole lot of shitty rural gravel roads, I cannot state enough how awesome the dust in this expansion is. Heading down grid roads on a calm day, even after several minutes if a car had gone down before me, I was driving into basically zero visibility. This is the first game that's gotten that part of driving on gravel right. At night it's even better as the headlights interact with it realistically. I wish they could patch this into the main map.

Guilty_AI

Ok, this is something a bit different. First some backstory.

I've been into Trackmania (United) lately, and anyone who played that game knows just how many times you'll fail a track until you finally manage to get that gold medal. To restart the track, you must press backspace, and after many many many many attempts you just sort of start doing that on instinct.

Well, guess what, right above backspace is F12 (on my KB at least). And that button just so happens to be the default screenshot button on Steam.

That means, in a mildy raged state while automatically reaching for the backspace button, i would sometimes misspress F12. In my attempt to start over, i would instead record the glorious moment of my failure.

At first i would just delete the pics. But after it happened a few more times, i thought it would be interesting to keep them.

So, here they are. The exact moments my brain would lose all hope during a run.
ROhsH7Q.jpg
MxESjLu.jpg
XdQaaGe.jpg
LxqkOKi.jpg
5A1RggL.jpg
YCzVXvn.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom