The complete list reads as follows:We've always known PS Plus Extra and PS Plus Premium will have rotating catalogues with titles added and removed monthly, but it's unlikely anyone expected 32 games to be taken away all at once. That's what's happening next month, though: the service's Last Chance to Play section has been updated with a whopping 32 titles that'll disappear on 16th May 2023.
- Marvel's Spider-Man: Game of the Year Edition
- Marvel's Spider-Man
- FlatOut 4 - Total Insanity
- Deadlight: Director's Cut
- Homefront: The Revolution
- Mighty No. 9
- Red Faction: Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered
- Shenmue III
- This War of Mine: The Little Ones
- Metro: Last Light Redux
- Metro 2033 Redux
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance
- Chocobo's Mystery Dungeon: Every Buddy!
- Left Alive
- Star Ocean: First Departure R
- Balan Wonderworld
- Resident Evil
- How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition
- Pixel Piracy
- Last Day of June
- Dreamfall Chapters
- TT Isle of Man: Ride on the Edge 2
- MX vs. ATV All Out
- Tour de France 2021
- Graveyard Keeper
- Chronos: Before the Ashes
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Definitive Edition
This is obviously a very substantial list, with many quality titles that are more than worth playing included. In addition, the PS Plus Collection will also be taken away on 9th May 2023, which contains another 19 great PS4 titles. You'll still be able to play them once they're gone as long as you redeem them before the expiration date, but any new subscribers will miss out after next month.
Spider-Man, Resident Evil included
Guessing Sony is removing Spider-man ahead of the upcoming showcase that will probably feature the sequel in hopes of additional sales.