• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

34EVERLAST / Teaser Trailer / PC:Steam

34EVERLAST is a super-condensed action entertainment piece that can be beaten in as little as ten minutes and has no game overs, specially designed for busy working adults.

Make your way through the end of the world over and over again while beating enemies in breathtaking fights, and unravel the story of the intertwined worlds through your own discoveries and choices in this action-packed adventure.

Additional snippets of gameplay can be seen in this older trailer:

ABOUT THIS GAME​

34_gif_8.gif

How many times do I have to end the world before I can see you again?

In a classroom bathed in the setting sun,
a young girl announces that the world is about to end.

There is only one way to survive:
by ending the "worlds that refuse to die" that are parallel to this world.

Who is this girl?
Why is the world ending?
What are the worlds that refuse to die?
Why would ending parallel worlds lead to survival?

In the epic battle for "destiny" that endlessly repeats itself,
all the mysteries of the world weave a single story.

34_gif_1.gif

The Concept​

"I have to go to work in a few hours...But I want to play a game! I want to clear the game! I want to be impressed!"
The is "super-concentrated action entertainment" made for gamers who are exhausted from their work.

Clear the game loop in as little as 10 minutes, no game overs, super-concentrated action entertainment for busy working adults.
A breathless, furious action game in a dying world, an action adventure game where your discoveries and actions unravel a complex and intertwined world.

34_gif_1.gif

The Action and the Adventure​

At a glance, this game may look like any other 3D action game. But if you look closer, it's actually an action adventure game that mixes escape puzzle game elements into the action.

If you make it rain in this world, the desert in another might turn into a forest.
If you lose to a boss on purpose, you might gain an advantage against another.

Your own discoveries and choices are the key to solving the puzzle of these three intertwined worlds, across more than ten different stages which all affect one another.

When you clear all 30+ routes and finally reach the true ending, you're guaranteed to be filled with an overwhelming sense of accomplishment when all the puzzle pieces fall into place.

34_gif_2.gif

• You can clear the game before going to bed in as little as 10 minutes.
  • No tutorial, easy controls and exhilarating action.
  • Stress-free design with no game over even if you lose to a boss.
  • Play around to solve the mystery, the world keeps changing by player's choice.

Enjoy a completely new game experience that fits into the small gaps in today's entertainment-filled society.

Last edited:
Top Bottom