• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[4ch] EA Play Live '21 lineup

cormack12

Gold Member
Source: https://boards.4channel.org/v/thread/549913513

grain-of-salt.jpg

EA Play Live 2021 is set to be released on June 14 at 11am EDT/8am PDT/4pm BST.

The Sims 5 (Maxis): Teaser trailer, developer interview; Spring 2022 (PC)
Apex Legends (Respawn): Season 9 trailer, developer video (PC/PS4/Switch/XB1)
Knockout City (Velan Studios/EA Originals) Season 1 trailer (PC/PS4/Switch/XB1)
Frostbite (4th gen) engine trailer; States that all games from that part on in the show are “powered by Frostbite”.
Miss Universe: The Official Game (Tiburon/Motive): Development diary with early game footage; Spring 2022 (PC/PS4/PS5/XB1/XSX)
Madden NFL 22 (Tiburon): Gameplay trailer, developer interview; August 2021 (PC/PS4/PS5/XB1/XSX)
Kaitlyn’s Journey (Heavy Iron Studios/EA Originals) Teaser trailer, full trailer at Xbox E3 2021 Briefing, will be the first EA Originals title run on Frostbite. Episodic release, Episode 1 on November 2 (PC/PS4/PS5/Switch/XB1/XSX)
FIFA 22 (EA Vancouver): Gameplay trailer, developer interview; October 2021 (PC/PS4/PS5/XB1/XSX)
Battlefield 6 (DICE) Gameplay trailer, developer interview; November 19, 2021 (PC/PS4/PS5/XB1/XSX)
Skate (Full Circle) Teaser trailer; “coming when it’s ready” (PC/PS5/XSX)

Last edited:

TBiddy

Miss Universe? Is that a game based on the fashion (beauty pageant w/e) show?

Last edited:
I read somewhere that they'd have a CGI, non gameplay trailer of whatever is coming next for the Fallen Order Franchise. Then again it was a random on twitter so its prolly bs lol

jaysius

Banned
I wonder if “Kaitlyn’s Journey “ is supposed to be spelled with a C instead and will be a harrowing tale of an Olympian hero turned vehicular manslaughterer turned woman.
jon stewart news GIF

I don’t see Titanfall 3 there anywhere more of that dead battle royals waste of time, at least add a fucking traditional deathmatch mode ffs.

If BF6 is for dead gen with cross platform play then this will be a huge wreck of a game that doesn’t fully utilize the new machines at all.

Last edited:

manfestival

While I always take these with a grain of salt. That list looks so believable.... I also imagine that something like dragon age 4 is probably on a maybe for the presentation until it gets closer to the event.

I believe it. Its ea and 2021 what did you think you gonna get. 2022 will be the big one, expecting Dragon age and fallen order 2.

Stuart360

Man you remember the days when EA/EA Sports would release like 30 games a year?. Output from EA has really gone down over the years.

Top Bottom