• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

5 Best Flight Games to Play After Flight Simulator

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

It's time to get back into the skies! Whether you want a hardcore flight simulator or an arcade experience, these are the five best flight games you need to play after Flight Simulator.

Abriael_GN

RSI Employee of the Year
"After" flight simulator?

Goodness gracious what a silly SEO-whoring video. It's almost like a week after release MSFS is already old.

It's hilarious to see mainstream sites with writers who never touched a flight stick trying to improvise themselves as flight simulation connoisseurs now that there's one out that's popular and drives clicks.

This almost feels like PC Gamer's "How to engage autopilot in Microsoft Flight Simulator" "guide" that just tells you "Hey, just give the controls to your AI copilot" and hasn't been corrected for days despite everyone who has an idea of what an autopilot is mocking them in the comments 😂

ItsGreat

F-22 interceptor on the Megadrive was the best. The noise of the sidewinders launching was the best.

Last edited:

Guilty_AI

"After"? What, do they think this game is like one assassins creed or uncharted that you beat and put down?

And the list isn't even good. No Elite Dangerous, no IL2, no X-Plane...

Last edited:

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Elite dangerous
Warhawk
Hawx 1 / 2 or what ever that game was called
Hawx and AceCombat games is where it is when it comes to planes. I have no desire to play Flight Sim, since I have pilot licence and nothing even comes close to a real deal. Arcade flight games however are quite fun.

SirTerry-T

I think this was my first proper encounter with what I would suppose was a "hard core" flight/combat sim?
The instruction manual was certainly intimidating enough!
K7YU9OH.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom