• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

50% off all comics...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willco

Hollywood Square
I bought the first Powers trade, The Walking Dead Vol. 1, a few back issues of She-Hulk, Seaguy #2 and something nobody else will ever know about for about $28. Awesome coupon, man.

nitewulf

do they have the ultimate spider man collection that was linked in the other thread? i wanna buy berserk as well, but they only have volume 1.

Screaming_Gremlin

My QB is a Dick and my coach is a Nutt
nitewulf said:
do they have the ultimate spider man collection that was linked in the other thread? i wanna buy berserk as well, but they only have volume 1.

The Ultimate Spider-Man Collection is exclusive to Barnes & Noble.

How's New X-men #1? (TPB)

I want to get into Astonishing as much as I can, so I was wondering if New X-men was worth it.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
I haven't read a comic in years any recomendations? I may pick up the 2 Hellboy tpb they have and some other stuffs.

also can anyone vouch for the reputation of this site?

BuddyC

this store's inventory isn't that great, but take what you can folks. i was gonna catch up on DC Frontier, but they've only got issues 2-4. I can wait until next year's hardcover, or whatever.

way more

scola said:
I haven't read a comic in years any recomendations? I may pick up the 2 Hellboy tpb they have and some other stuffs.

Yeah, any recomendations? No Batman and no Transmetropolitan make mac something, something

Greekboy

Banned
Anyone remember a comic called "The 'Nam" that came out about 10+ years ago. If so how much is it worth? Is there a magazine I can buy to see comic book price listings?

Screaming_Gremlin

My QB is a Dick and my coach is a Nutt
Marty Chinn said:
Any idea if they plan on making a Vol. 2 of that? Or should I just get the smaller hardcovers now?

I don't think they are, but someone else may have a definite answer. If they do it will be a while since they combine 3 hardcovers and volume 5 doesn't come out for another month or two and it will be even longer before volume 6 comes out.

Meier

For the record, most people probably assume this is some sort of a stat post since it says 50% of comics rather than off. I know I came into the thread earlier expecting some sort of stat.

Lisa Lashes said:
Anyone remember a comic called "The 'Nam" that came out about 10+ years ago. If so how much is it worth? Is there a magazine I can buy to see comic book price listings?

Do they still produce Wizard magazine/price guide? If so, check the prices in there. And yeah, I remember The Nam. It was almost 15 years ago, I think. 1988? Somewhere around there. Marvel, I believe.

Flynn

Half off isn't that great.

In a month pretty much all of this site's pamphlet stock will be in the $.50 box.

border

This isn't going to be like the last store you recommended, where the fuckers take months to ship your order......is it?

nomoment

border said:
This isn't going to be like the last store you recommended, where the fuckers take months to ship your order......is it?
Nope, this site isn't like Dynamic Forces. A guy I know says the site is fairly reputable, and ships on time.

Thanks to the mod who fixed the thread title, btw!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom