• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

6 free issues to Computer Gaming World

Insertia

Wario, any free subscriptions EGM, Gamepro, XBN, OXBM, PSM, and anything else? I want to sign a couple of friends up.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Insertia said:
Wario, any free subscriptions EGM, Gamepro, XBN, OXBM, PSM, and anything else? I want to sign a couple of friends up.

I posted a digital subscription to EGM a few days ago. Make a search for it on the forum

Yawn. I a little while ago I signed up on some Xbox site and got THREE full subscriptions to CGW, XBN, and EGM. I know it worked, because I now have 2 issues each of XBN and EGM and 3 issues of CGW.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
The xbox.net offer was great. Bumped my CGW subscription up to 2007 and my EGM subscription to 2012. Oh yeah!

SD-Ness

How do you make sure your subscription gets added onto in number of years as opposed to getting mulitple ones at the same time?

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I sign all my free magazines with the exact name, address, email address, etc. It seems to work every time. I check the magazine subscription status from the Ziff Davis customer service website just to see if the subscription goes through. If they do give you duplicates, just send them an email stating you're receiving duplicates and that you should have received another year to your subscription

Top Bottom