• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

6 Month Apple TV+ Subscription or Extension For PS5 Owners

Jaysen

Banned

Deal isn’t live yet, but if you already have a free trial or subscription, it should add six more months on to the end of it. Apple One subscribers not part of this deal. The deal is good until July 22, 2022.

EDIT - the deal is live now once you update the app.

Last edited:

AmuroChan

Aside from what others have mentioned, Foundation is premiering in September. That's the show I'm most looking forward to this year.

oqj22Ve.jpg

Last edited:

Greggy

Ted Lasso, For All Mankind, Mythic Quest, Little America, Defending Jacob, Palmer, Greyhound, Trying, Schmigadoon, and Morning Show. Im missing a few.

edit : Wolfwalkers, Dickinson and Central Park as well.
You forgot SEE and the upcoming FOUNDATION.
There isn't mch quantity but there is certainly quality on Apple +
I'm saying that as a Netflix, Prime, Disney + subscriber.
Disney + looks like a scam next to it. Other than the marvel stuff which is scarce, there's nothing worthwhile.

Snake29

RSI Employee of the Year
While they have not that much content compared to other services. They do have the best picture quality from all services.

Jaysen

Banned
You forgot SEE and the upcoming FOUNDATION.
There isn't mch quantity but there is certainly quality on Apple +
I'm saying that as a Netflix, Prime, Disney + subscriber.
Disney + looks like a scam next to it. Other than the marvel stuff which is scarce, there's nothing worthwhile.
I hated See, but I’m not a fan of graphic violence. Foundation does look great.

Ive watched far more new content on ATV this past year than I have on Disney, that’s for sure.

only thing i've seen from there before was Blind, with Jason Mamoa...which was surprisingly good.

Somebody remind me of this in like 5 months from now. Martin Scorsese's new movie is releasing on there early next year. With DeNiro and DiCaprio. "Killers of the Flower Moon". So i'll use it to watch that when its time

reksveks

Ted Lasso is great, I understand how people can like Mythic Quest but I can't like Iian or however you spell his name. For All Mankind starts interesting but sadly gets weaker in season 2 imo.

Extremely excited by Foundation though.

LordCBH

Now more people can hopefully watch For All Mankind! This also means my trial will get extended to next year lol

Last edited:
Reactions: MrS

dorkimoe

Apple Tv + is really good. They have quality over quantity. I could give you like 6 or 7 shows that are definitely worth watching. Hopefully they can speed up their releases though, they need more if they want people to pay

Jaysen

Banned
Apple Tv + is really good. They have quality over quantity. I could give you like 6 or 7 shows that are definitely worth watching. Hopefully they can speed up their releases though, they need more if they want people to pay
Covid seems to have hit their plans hard. We should be about to get Morning Show season 3, but instead we still haven’t gotten season 2.

Top Bottom