• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A Baldur’s Gate 3 was the most played game on Steam Deck of 2023

Draugoth

Gold Member
baldurs-gate-3-r-1440x810.jpg

The company has released a Top 100 list showing which games have been played most on the handheld between March 2023 and March 2024.

Going by highest daily active player count, Larian‘s RPG has been played by the most users, followed by Vampire Survivors and Dave the Diver.

Most played games on Steam Deck, March 2023 – March 2024​

1. Baldur’s Gate 3
  2. Vampire Survivors
  3. Dave the Diver
  4. Hogwarts Legacy
  5. Elden Ring
  6. Palworld
  7. Cyberpunk 2077
  8. Grand Theft Auto 5
  9. Stardew Valley
  10. Red Dead Redemption 2
via VGC

Larxia

I'm quite surprised by that list, a lot of very heavy / demanding game there, I wouldn't think they'd run correctly on the deck.

Reactions: GHG
Penny's Big Breakaway is the only time I've charged up my Steamdeck this year. I've only just started it though.
I don't know if BG3 will play very well on the Deck. It's already stressing my main PC. Must be in Stick Figure mode.

There’s load of fetch quests/bog standard stuff to do in rpgs that the Deck is perfect for - you can always play the main story in the big screen. I did this with Diablo 4.

Last edited:

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Top Bottom