• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A broken bee (code bug) almost ruined Skyrim's iconic opening

HoodWinked

its not really a good indication that the engine is bad because of this glitch.

most games just don't have interactive objects so it's as if the objects in the world don't even exist.

the capability of the engine is actually kind of nuts

7hTUhcV.gif

Tschumi

You're the guy who sees someone else's kid drop ice cream and screams at them with a broken voice in the middle of the IKEA restaurant

ThatGamingDude

I am a virgin
I miss when a small anecdote such as a bee causing really fucked up physics was part of the charm of playing video games, rather than entertainment perfection

NzJ6D-Dc.jpg

Last edited:

ymoc

skyrim-carriage.gif
This?
I actually got this bug when i tried out the special edition.
I had no idea what the hell was happening, but i liked it. It was actually even more violent than this gif, cause our carriage got flipped upside down for the duration of the ride.

Soodanim

Even now, Skyrim’s intro is a delicate little flower. If you have a lot of mods, you’d better hope you have a way to load those mods before you go into the intro, because you never know what’s going to upset it. Even if it doesn’t go wild, you can have things like horses leading the carts into buildings and being stuck forever.

Same ol G

What a shitty take. Instead of appreciating what the engine did and how many hours of fun the game has, you go into a rage fit because of a physics bug? Jesus christ. Get over yourself.
Exactly my thougths, there is a lot to say about their games but this is just ridiculous.

Top Bottom