• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A demo for SaGa Emerald Beyond is coming tomorrow for Switch, PS5, PS4, and PC (Steam)

It says a lot about the art style consistency of the SaGa series that this is probably the most "anime" the series has ever looked (The Protagonist looks like a anime every-man, way different from past SaGa games), but still has that SaGa unique flavor to it.

I will probably never play a SaGa game, since my brain can't handle non-linear games...

But if being a fan of something you never played is possible, I'm a huge SaGa fan. Mostly due to the creative game design, and how beautiful they are.

Zheph

I felt the game looks and feels really messy but the battle system is quite good, I am not sure about picking it up on release... much more excited for SaGa Frontier 2 Remaster

IAmRei

I never finished saga games, i got bored pretty fast :/ i dont know with this one. Well, maybe if there is chance to play later on.

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
SaGa Emerald Beyond ‘Diva No. 5’ and ‘Final’ trailers:

Lmao wtf?

You play as a woman who loses her voice and puts herself inside a mech robot that travels existence to get her voice back?

The gameplay looks absurd. The graphics like liquid shit.

Truly one of the games of 2024.

I’ll try the demo just to see wtf is going on here.

Pallas

Happy to see SaGa still chugging along....But can they think about going back to SaGa Frontier?

Still waiting for that SF2 remaster 😩

Lmao wtf?

You play as a woman who loses her voice and puts herself inside a mech robot that travels existence to get her voice back?

The gameplay looks absurd. The graphics like liquid shit.

Truly one of the games of 2024.

I’ll try the demo just to see wtf is going on here.
SaGa games just hit different and aren’t everyone’s cup of tea. It’s very unique, acquired taste of JRPG’s.

Top Bottom