• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A game disappeared from my PS4 digital library, Sony support acknowledges that these things can happen and say that they can do NOTHING about it

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
DOWNLOAD ONLY IS THE FUTURE! YOU LOSING YOUR GAME IS JUST PART OF THE NEW PERFECT SYSTEM WHICH IS BETTER FOR EVERYONE! THERE ISN'T A BETTER WAY TO PURCHASE OR OWN GAMES! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE UPSET, ACCEPT THE PERFECT FUTURE AND SHUT YOUR FILTHY WHORE MOUTH.

kingfey

Banned
Well if you get an indefinite ban, it's your own fault for being a shithead.

The fact that it doesn't happen on PC is why on PC cheaters run fucking rampant on MP games.
The problem is, you lose everything. This shows no matter what you do, 1 mistake and you are losing everything that you bought.

Pc gets indefinitely ban too.

Am I against this ban? Nope. It makes the community a little bit safer. But the penalty is just too harsh. All your money spent goes to the drain.

Last edited:
The problem is, you lose everything. This shows no matter what you do, 1 mistake and you are losing everything that you bought.

Pc gets indefinitely ban too.

Am I against this ban? Nope. It makes the community a little bit safer. But the penalty is just too harsh. All your money spent goes to the drain.

Nah, dude. It's not one little mistake. You intentionally go out of your way to often purchase and use dedicated cheat software to ruin other honest gamers fun.

Losing access to all the games you paid for is the correct punitive action.

Fuck those guys that do that. No sympathy from me... like at all.

He could probably get the physical version for less than $10 now and it wouldn't have disappeared if he'd bought it physically.

Thank you for acknowledging that subscription services don't give free games.

MrFunSocks

Banned
He could probably get the physical version for less than $10 now and it wouldn't have disappeared if he'd bought it physically.

Thank you for acknowledging that subscription services don't give free games.
Depends how you consider it. I pay for Xbox Live Gold, have since day 1, just to play online. When they added games for gold, I essentially got them "for free" because no matter what, I was paying that subscription.

Even if he didn't get it "for free", it cost 1 months PS+ to get it. Much cheaper than physical at the time.

DOWNLOAD ONLY IS THE FUTURE! YOU LOSING YOUR GAME IS JUST PART OF THE NEW PERFECT SYSTEM WHICH IS BETTER FOR EVERYONE! THERE ISN'T A BETTER WAY TO PURCHASE OR OWN GAMES! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE UPSET, ACCEPT THE PERFECT FUTURE AND SHUT YOUR FILTHY WHORE MOUTH.
More worrisome is the system outside, you're given friends and family for free, but they're taken away at a moment's notice. And everyone's ok with it.

Well I'm not.

DeVeAn

I had this happen with the Nioh complete on PS4. Would not show up in my PS5. Until I started the download through the ps app did it appear. I don’t trust Sony especially how they run customer service. Never had a pleasant experience with support.

Loope

Neverwinter Nights is trash so it sounds like disc 2 did you a solid by committing seppuku.
It sure is, but it has a special place in my heart, i loved that box set with the book and shit ahahaha. I couldn't imagine having hundred of boxes like that but it is a nice touch i must admit.

kingfey

Banned
More worrisome is the system outside, you're given friends and family for free, but they're taken away at a moment's notice. And everyone's ok with it.

Well I'm not.
That life game is brutal.
The war update makes it hard to survive. Especially, when there is nukes, and you can't fight all you want to.

There is also the resources problems. No matter how much money you have, the resources are very limited, and you will be competing with other lives.

The pain the other gender causes you, is greater sometimes. It makes your characters cry and feel sad.

The devs were also very mean to put a hungry system. Every few hours, your character feels hungry, and needs to fill his stomach. You cant go more than 7 days, without your character eating. You will have to compete with other players, how much food you eat. And secure more food for your citizens.

I will rate 6/9. Harsh, and unforgivable game. It has a little bit something for everyone.

The devs were also very mean to put a hungry system. Every few hours, your character feels hungry, and needs to fill his stomach. You cant go more than 7 days, without your character eating. You will have to compete with other players, how much food you eat. And secure more food for your citizens.

I will rate 6/9. Harsh, and unforgivable game. It has a little bit something for everyone.
Actually I think it's no more than 7 days without sleep and also no more than 7 days without drinking. Thirst is another issue.

Without food a bit risky but 30 days is possible. Under medical supervision and with vitamin and electrolyte intake some have lasted about a year without food and lost hundreds of pounds.

Top Bottom