• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A Halogaf Community Thread: The Old Becomes New

Naked Lunch

Halo Infinite definitely fucked with the grenade gameplay from the older titles in my opinion.
It used to be one well placed nade and one BR shot - but that single shot no longer works in Infinite - initial nade blast has been weakened.
Also the nades in Infinite have a sort of proximity blast now - they explode if they are near someone - not the set bounce/blow up timing of the older titles.
Its a change for the worst in my opinion - but you just have to get used to the new mechanics.

As for Lag - I can definitely tell when a particular round is fucked so I dont sweat it too much.
When I join in progress those games are always almost unplayable. I also noticed some rounds my shield recharge doesn't have any sound and those are lagged rounds too.

I have to say when you get on a roll in Infinite the game is an absolute blast. I was playing out of my mind in 4v4 Slayer today. It IS a game where player skill shines thru. I also pulled off a Flag Cap on the huge BTB Forest map damn near solo because my team refused to play offense.

I tried playing Halo 5 mp recently and that game feels pretty weak in comparison. H5 is all pistol and nothing else - and the H5 BR was nerfed into oblivion! I would put Infinite's mp ahead of 4, 5, and Reach (maybe H1 too). Infinite still doesnt come remotely close to H2 and 3 mp - but its good. Halo 3 just feels perfect - even after all these years.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Naked Lunch Naked Lunch

"
initial nade blast has been weakened.
Also the nades in Infinite have a sort of proximity blast now - they explode if they are near someone - not the set bounce/blow up timing of the older titles.
Its a change for the worst in my opinion - but you just have to get used to the new mechanics."

Nah bro nades are fucking nasty in Infinite if your on the good server. Even Optic Lucid made a comment about nerving it perhaps at least it's radius. You know that play that when you're being chased you turn around the corner and nade the wall so when the guy comes around the corner it will explode beneath him and red bar him and you could headshot him. Im pretty good at that. Doenst work 90% of the time.

Same goes for trades. So many time I've seen my 4th or 5th kill shot landing but don't get the trade.

It's what Ozzy explained couple posts above.

Last edited:

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
jPKI1V5.jpg

lS8tSja.jpg

Heard Snip3down talk about the MM system and how it's like the better you perform the more you have to carry.

Oh well.. luckily I'm just in it for sick kills. (Mostly)

Last edited:

Naked Lunch

Nah bro nades are fucking nasty in Infinite if your on the good server. Even Optic Lucid made a comment about nerving it perhaps at least it's radius. You know that play that when you're being chased you turn around the corner and nade the wall so when the guy comes around the corner it will explode beneath him and red bar him and you could headshot him. Im pretty good at that. Doenst work 90% of the time.
See thats the thing tho - that nade around the corner tactic works 100% of the time in Halo 2 and 3. It was an art. Its jacked up in Infinite.

I would put Infinite's mp ahead of 4, 5, and Reach (maybe H1 too). Infinite still doesnt come remotely close to H2 and 3 mp - but its good. Halo 3 just feels perfect - even after all these years.

Solid take. One I agree with pretty heavily. Just leave Halo 2 at the end of your statement for me. The maps and "cleaner" gameplay of H2 just pip H3 for me. When you're talking about netcode etc H3 with its BR updates in MCC now is pretty hard to pass up.

Things like this clip ending below. A jumping double snipe shot to kill the other sniper, a disgusting noscope and then a follow up sweep snipe to again down the prior sniper enemy who just retrieved their previous spawn sniper weapon. The map awareness, the weapons, the clean lines and the flow of just that corner of the map. Very fucking hard to beat. Top shelf Bungie. Infinite has not achieved this level of excellence across the player experience. Infinite is a good game but not a great Halo the likes of H2/3. There's room for it to be brilliant but I doubt 343 have the map design "quality" in them to make it come true, same goes for their "awareness aspects" in mp.

Skip to 2.15m

Last edited:

Lady Jane

Banned
My friends and I just couldn't get into Infinite. The game doesn't feel unique or special to us (the aiming issues didn't help and I'm also not a fan of the "just adjust your settings" reasoning. I don't have to do that for any other game. Why can't 343 be the ones to figure out good default settings? Why is it my job now?). These are the same friends that I enjoyed Halo 2, Halo 3, and Reach with for so many years and thousands and thousands of matches. Halo 4 was decent enough and we played it on-and-off for a good three years. We stopped playing H5 after a couple of months due to the ADS buffs that were brought in along with the buffed AR, Forge not being available at release, and the maps were meh at best. 343's focus was on Warzone and every time we played it, we just wanted BTB (which wasn't available at launch either).

It really is something that 343 launched a Halo game without campaign co-op. That's like Valve releasing L4D3 without co-op. It destroys the point of playing for so many. Still no Forge (thus no active customs community) is crippling the possible longevity of this game. And we don't know what we're getting with this Forge beta either.

I'm not confident about CA's BR mode. It has nothing to do with CA but more of their competition. Fortnite, Apex, and Warzone are being managed by some of the best devs in the industry that are well known for making games that people want to paly. I don't see 343/CA throwing punches with these teams. They're going to get outdone. I don't think this is the right path for them to take but they're taking it nonetheless so we can only wait and see.

Last edited:

Aggrotek

I am not aware of any "aiming issues" with Infinite. More ability to tweak settings in regards to dead zones and aiming preferences is never a bad thing. You should always mess with aiming settings to find what works best for you.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I am not aware of any "aiming issues" with Infinite. More ability to tweak settings in regards to dead zones and aiming preferences is never a bad thing. You should always mess with aiming settings to find what works best for you.
black and white dark GIF

There was aiming updates by 343 around launch. Reticule jump, acceleration issues, settings not working the way they should. I still feel a weird jump on the aim with headshots and their registration to this day. 343 had to alter the "Halo aiming" because of crossplay and mouse/keyboard support being a thing, it's objectively made the game worse IMO than previous Halo titles such as H2/3. One has to wonder if all that was such a thing why they didn't just spend 6 years working with Unreal and partnering with them to make it feel like Halo, they've altered that much from H3 through to Infinite it wouldn't have resulted in anything wildly different from what we got released with Infinite. It would have had far more benefits than the Slipspace engine POS.

I'm not confident about CA's BR mode. It has nothing to do with CA but more of their competition. Fortnite, Apex, and Warzone are being managed by some of the best devs in the industry that are well known for making games that people want to paly. I don't see 343/CA throwing punches with these teams. They're going to get outdone. I don't think this is the right path for them to take but they're taking it nonetheless so we can only wait and see.

Honestly I doubt Infinite can replace or directly compete with Apex Legends, Fortnite or Warzone long term. They're so refined at this point. Best they can push is a high quality content sustain and garner that ebb and flow of timing releases against the marketplace to entice players back for short periods. Apex and Respawn have evolved so much of the FPS/BR genre right into the mechanics e.g. shields and health to recharge with risk/time, free flowing squad, amazing ping system, no rockets or sniper 1HK, only transport vehicles for balance, a weapons sandbox that is killer and generally balanced around "core weapons decisions each seasons or split" and maps that very much call back to CE/2/3 IMO.

I say it all the time in party chat...Apex is the best Halo game going. I have faith in CA and Max Hoberman at the helm. I have less faith in how long and how much resources 343 have allowed them to dedicate to Halo BR.

The biggest issue facing Halo in terms of huge popularity is population itself. Small-mid population sustain that 343's Halo has dropped off to within weeks/months of game launches equates to terrible matchmaking results. The systems can be off the charts brilliant but in the end if they cannot deliver local players in most if not all matches so the game engine and networking and skill/fireteam matching gets a chance to shine then it's going to be shite. Players and parties will just change the game irrespective of content or quality on offer.

Halo BR has to be something special to deliver that beyond an initial free to play BR swell of players. I can load up Apex and go at it solo or stacked team and have it on Aussies servers day and night. Halo has not delivered even the server selections for this and continues to force multiple region selections on players and international games. All due to shite populations playing their games outside of North America.

Lady Jane

Banned
You never had to adjust anything aiming related in any game EVER?

No, I have not. Battlefield, Call of Duty, Apex, Overwatch, Rainbow Six, all these series felt great out of the box. This was not the case for Infinite.

I am not aware of any "aiming issues" with Infinite.

I'm not sure what to say to this? It was a popular talking point in Halo communities when I was playing.

More ability to tweak settings in regards to dead zones and aiming preferences is never a bad thing. You should always mess with aiming settings to find what works best for you.

Yes, more settings is always great. But there's a difference in offering a change if you want than nearly demanding it because the default settings by the devs weren't tuned correctly.

There was aiming updates by 343 around launch. Reticule jump, acceleration issues, settings not working the way they should. I still feel a weird jump on the aim with headshots and their registration to this day. 343 had to alter the "Halo aiming" because of crossplay and mouse/keyboard support being a thing, it's objectively made the game worse IMO than previous Halo titles such as H2/3. One has to wonder if all that was such a thing why they didn't just spend 6 years working with Unreal and partnering with them to make it feel like Halo, they've altered that much from H3 through to Infinite it wouldn't have resulted in anything wildly different from what we got released with Infinite. It would have had far more benefits than the Slipspace engine POS.

Yeah, I went back and played the game after an aiming update and even though it felt better, it still felt off, especially if I was coming off fresh from Apex or MW2019 (and I have no issues switching from those two games). And yeah, it's clear that the Slipsace engine wasn't ideal. Whether it's the engine or the devs (or both), they need to make changes regardless for their next project. Halo on UE would have been great.

I agree with all of your BR points.

Last edited:

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
No, I have not. Battlefield, Call of Duty, Apex, Overwatch, Rainbow Six, all these series felt great out of the box. This was not the case for Infinite.

That's pretty rare I reckon. Good for you though =)

I'm not sure what to say to this? It was a popular talking point in Halo communities when I was playing.

Yeah in the beta it sucked

Weird quote of mine sorry I'm tired

Also I change settings every time I play. Super subtle but still.

Last edited:
This week in game breaking Halo Glitches...

It's pretty disgusting at this point to be 3 games deep and over 10+ years under 343 and still so many issues with aiming, glitches and weapons in general. That's not even going into the balancing of the weapons sandbox either. Why so many problems? These problems arise with other FPS/BR games but the do not plague them like 343 Halo games. Pretty worrying aspect of Halo is you ask me. Halo 2/3 and you know exactly how the aim, weapons and balance is going to behave.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Watched some of Lucid's clips last night and yeah sooo good.

Only atch Lucid (sometimes Joey for the doubles) because he's chill. Not complaining if it's out of his hands. Only when the game fucks up or his team mates are doing weird stuff. Which he can laugh about as well.

So here some good plays if you're interested

Last edited:

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
It's pretty disgusting at this point to be 3 games deep and over 10+ years under 343 and still so many issues with aiming, glitches and weapons in general. That's not even going into the balancing of the weapons sandbox either. Why so many problems? These problems arise with other FPS/BR games but the do not plague them like 343 Halo games. Pretty worrying aspect of Halo is you ask me. Halo 2/3 and you know exactly how the aim, weapons and balance is going to behave.

They (lol) in any case should've focused on fixing the general online aspect before putting effort into coop. It's boring. Repetitive. Uninspired. Coop is better than no coop. And yes it should've in from the start.

But when your SP sucks and 90% play MP focus on MP. FFS

Naked Lunch

They (lol) in any case should've focused on fixing the general online aspect before putting effort into coop. It's boring. Repetitive. Uninspired. Coop is better than no coop. And yes it should've in from the start.

But when your SP sucks and 90% play MP focus on MP. FFS
eh come on man - Halo has always been about the full package. Multiplayer - Custom Games - Campaign (with co-op being a huge deal). Every mainline Halo is just a massive package that people play for years and years. Its bigger than just about all other videogames out there. I get it - some people just like multiplayer - but theres other Halo fans who like just infection or coop or solo campaign.

They cant just abandon one part for the other - have to give all aspects their due - but Infinite is so incomplete. I feel like it WILL come together - but, unfortunately, its going to take awhile. Im pretty sure they wanted to delay Halo again so the coop would have been in there at launch but no way MS would allow that. I have some friends who are huge Halo fans who havent even bought the game yet - theyre wating for co-op to get added.

I just finished Halo Infinite and the credits went on for 30 minutes. Never in my life have I played a game with that many people working on it. I know games take a massive collective effect but what the hell did all these people work on? Theres like no multiplayer maps - a minimal amount of enemies - and no variety in the environment. They even padded the forerunner bits with the same hallways over and over. Im just baffled so many people worked on this for what the end product actually is. Unless there is a ton of cut - and forthcoming stuff thats already been deep in development?

Last edited:

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
eh come on man - Halo has always been about the full package. Multiplayer - Custom Games - Campaign (with co-op being a huge deal). Every mainline Halo is just a massive package that people play for years and years. Its bigger than just about all other videogames out there. I get it - some people just like multiplayer - but theres other Halo fans who like just infection or coop or solo campaign.

They cant just abandon one part for the other - have to give all aspects their due - but Infinite is so incomplete. I feel like it WILL come together - but, unfortunately, its going to take awhile. Im pretty sure they wanted to delay Halo again so the coop would have been in there at launch but no way MS would allow that. I have some friends who are huge Halo fans who havent even bought the game yet - theyre wating for co-op to get added.

I just finished Halo Infinite and the credits went on for 30 minutes. Never in my life have I played a game with that many people working on it. I know games take a massive collective effect but what the hell did all these people work on? Theres like no multiplayer maps - a minimal amount of enemies - and no variety in the environment. They even padded the forerunner bits with the same hallways over and over. Im just baffled so many people worked on this for what the end product actually is. Unless there is a ton of cut - and forthcoming stuff thats already been deep in development?

I feel the same way but it was what it was when released. So compare all you want you're still left with what's it was when released. So set priorities. MP is Halo's lifeline
Campaign wasn't good. It was mererly entertaining enough for one playthrough. If the campaign was better then yes set coop as a priority BUT it should've been included at release so were going in circles. I don't know man.. Getting a headache thinking about all this shit.

You know what's stupid I'm still playing daily MP

Last edited:

Rewrites, engine changes, redevelopment, staff changeovers constantly, art redesigns etc.

Basically a colossal waste of time and money when you consider the Unreal engine and a core team of 100-200 devs who really gel and know what they're doing.

Naked Lunch

The Infinite campaign felt like a DLC expansion
Story-wise - it essentially spent the entire game explaining what happened after Halo 5. It was one huge recap. So yeah - kind of a DLC feeling.
So they made the decision to scrap Halo 6 - time jump forward past it - but made an entire game explaining what they skipped over. What a weird narrative choice having all flashbacks.

There was some cool stuff explained like Cortana wiping out that Spartan space station and the created attack on earth - but most of it wasnt memorable or impactful. They didnt do much to tell an actual new story for the game you were playing. Whats there was very basic. A strange choice and ultimately disappointing - unless there are more campaigns to come.

Could have been so much more. So much opportunity in this Universe to have guest Spartan appearances and ODST sections or even rogue spartans and human rebel insurrectionists - just endless stuff they can and should do. From the original Infinite trailer - im disappointed we never saw stuff like that underwater machine/creature thing - or huge fields with alien deer - stuff like that.

Heres the new card art of the Infinite Insider co-op flight - I wish the actual game had areas like this:
1u7xhP0.jpg

Last edited:

Dutchy

Just played my first game(s) in over 3-5 months. Went positive 54 with most objective time and still lost.

Honestly don't think they can turn this ship around. Halo Infinite is what got me into Apex Legends. And everything on that game feels so refined. You can tell what the devs originally visioned and how it all worked out nearly perfect. It's a bummer to see my favorite franchise turn into a completely uninspired shell of it's former self.

Better news than an Infinite update -

Lady Jane

Banned
Better news than an Infinite update -

Isn't this a new image? It's all the versions of the CE MC. Pretty cool

Spartans3.jpg

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Fuck yeah we can grind for those nazi diver core armor pieces again!!!!! =/ Oh well, at least something to work towards again.

Downloaded the free version of Aphex Legends. Does it vary a lot fundamentally from the other versions? In regards to the core gameplay experience I mean.

Leveled up my sniper "skills" a little bit. It was just a matter of lowering the sense a bit.. Feels good. 1.4 - 5

Last edited:

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Last night was maybe the worst session connection wise I've had in maybe ever.

Opposing teams saw me what it felt like seconds earlier. Insta deaths from (bit hyperbolic) cross map single or double tap AR bursts. Trades while i was almost full health and the opponent without shields. Etc.

Stopped after 3 matches.

Good days and bad days right?

Not going to watch the Mint vid out of spite =P Every video I saw of him he had God like host it seemed. Yes I'm petty right now. Fyi Mint is very skilled. I know that.

😑🤣

Last edited:
This feels like another barrier and "cheat" IMO to alienating players that aren't following ever single meta update to game mechanics. I'm really not a fan of this sort of stuff. It breaks that "Halo, where the better man leaves alive" from a straight up challenge. You could literally outplay an enemy with awareness or movement and even weapon choice then aim as well to just lose to this faster weapon drop vs weapon swap or reload. I don't want to this enabled or widespread, it even seems the pro circuit isn't allowing this as yet (feeling it's cheap and not skilled based).

Naked Lunch

This feels like another barrier and "cheat" IMO to alienating players that aren't following ever single meta update to game mechanics. I'm really not a fan of this sort of stuff. It breaks that "Halo, where the better man leaves alive" from a straight up challenge. You could literally outplay an enemy with awareness or movement and even weapon choice then aim as well to just lose to this faster weapon drop vs weapon swap or reload. I don't want to this enabled or widespread, it even seems the pro circuit isn't allowing this as yet (feeling it's cheap and not skilled based).

I was tinkering with weapon drop back in Dec 2021 - I didnt feel proud of it:

I could tell it gave you a clear advantage and I was surprised more people werent using it because of that. In my case its too weird button mapping it comfortably on just a stock controller without paddles. I use the drop once in a blue moon but I admit its cheap garbage.

This goes to the larger point Infinite (and Halo 5) rely on very non-Halo actions. Stuff like the quick ducking up and down during fights - which I hate so fucking much. Now this weapon dropping crap. And of course just sprint and slide in general allowing people to escape from danger too easily.

The best Halo is played at a slow pace like H2 and 3. No sprinting, ducking up and down, or dropping your gun to win cheaply.

I was tinkering with weapon drop back in Dec 2021 - I didnt feel proud of it:

I could tell it gave you a clear advantage and I was surprised more people werent using it because of that. In my case its too weird button mapping it comfortably on just a stock controller without paddles. I use the drop once in a blue moon but I admit its cheap garbage.

This goes to the larger point Infinite (and Halo 5) rely on very non-Halo actions. Stuff like the quick ducking up and down during fights - which I hate so fucking much. Now this weapon dropping crap. And of course just sprint and slide in general allowing people to escape from danger too easily.

The best Halo is played at a slow pace like H2 and 3. No sprinting, ducking up and down, or dropping your gun to win cheaply.

This man gets it. I completely agree. The Gandhi hop and everything it has evolved into is just crap IMO e.g. tap strafe in Apex, this weapon drop etc. It's just beyond what I consider "fair play". The BR games out there even take things like attachments, stocks, extended magazines and all that to an extreme. It combines to create unpredictable gameplay and experiences. The same goes for learning all these little elements and constantly having to be at the forefront just to play a semi-competitive fun game with your buddies.

Aggrotek

100% hard disagree. This is the exact same thing as the argument about button glitches in Halo 2. Pros aren't GAing weapon dropping.
Good competitive games have a skill gap. This isn't even something that hard to learn or incorporate but it gives you an advantage if you get the timing down and practice it. There should always be mechanics that separate players on a skill level.

100% hard disagree. This is the exact same thing as the argument about button glitches in Halo 2. Pros aren't GAing weapon dropping.
Good competitive games have a skill gap. This isn't even something that hard to learn or incorporate but it gives you an advantage if you get the timing down and practice it. There should always be mechanics that separate players on a skill level.

I plainly disagree with button combos etc. Especially when you have controllers/mods/scripts that can combo sequence map onto one button. It opens the door to bullshittery and this meta that most players will not even become aware of during a natural process of playing for years. Even in Shyway's video he talks of button mapping to a custom battle gear controller he bought etc. Button combos were fun for BXR/BXB in social, never deserved a place in ranked IMO. When you're talking about double shot and quad shot it's silly.

I look at it like this. Was the controller mechanics in the settings menu? Was it in the tutorial of the game? That's right. It's bullshit and not valid. Same goes for shit like backpack reloading, animation cancelling and all the shit pros/sweats infinitely spend their dedicated job like gaming hours perfectly. Who the fuck wants to play against that 99% of your gaming time? No thanks.

There's a massive difference between organically exploring map or mechanic exploits in game vs learning something like weapon dropping is an advantage. One will naturally be observable and understandable to translate to players exploring and familiarising themselves to add it to their player arsenal. Something like quad shot was never going to be learnt by casual who played for years even. This is why things like super bounce were far more popular and fun over things like double/quad shotting.

All that said, would I support some button combos that were developer driven and part of the game? Yes I would. I even wrote some threads/posts on Bungie.net and HaloWaypoint over the years about a 3 tiered system for melee to have something more street fighter-lite/esque. For example - one normal melee, one block, one block breaker counter move. That trio leads to a basic tic tac toe melee system. Generally in play it's catch those unaware and a normal melee will do it e.g. back smacks where the counter isn't allowed. However have someone rushing you to just double melee etc and you've got a nice little meta mind game all part of the documented and tutorial mechanics. It gives rise to a predictable and skill based system. Far better than some undocumented glitch or mechanic exploit that 95% of the playerbase isn't ever going to be aware of.

Aggrotek

Most people in a non-competitive setting or playlist will never have to worry about button glitches or weapon drop. It only comes into play in a competitive setting and if you are trying to compete you will learn the skill gaps and employ them to win. Button glitches and even weapon drop do not put anyone at more of a disadvantage by existing. If you want to know about them it takes all of 5 minutes to learn what they are and you can start practicing them.
Weapon drop especially. It is by design. 343 made it a mappable setting. Anyone can do it.

Casual will always be casual and these skill gaps will never matter in that arena.

Most people in a non-competitive setting or playlist will never have to worry about button glitches or weapon drop. It only comes into play in a competitive setting and if you are trying to compete you will learn the skill gaps and employ them to win. Button glitches and even weapon drop do not put anyone at more of a disadvantage by existing. If you want to know about them it takes all of 5 minutes to learn what they are and you can start practicing them.
Weapon drop especially. It is by design. 343 made it a mappable setting. Anyone can do it.

Casual will always be casual and these skill gaps will never matter in that arena.

20 years of Halo and 10,000s of multiplayer games experience tells me different. You want glitches because you want an advantage, that's your take and I get it. It's not what I want in Halo though.

Aggrotek

20 years of Halo and 10,000s of multiplayer games experience tells me different. You want glitches because you want an advantage, that's your take and I get it. It's not what I want in Halo though.
It's not about glitches. Its about skill gap. I don't care if it's a glitch or if it's the clamber mechanic in H5. The more opportunities for learning ways to outplay the opponent the better. I have been playing for the same amount of time.

Button glitches weren't even an advantage. Literally EVERYONE could do them. If everyone has the ability to do it, it isn't an advantage. It's a matter of knowledge and anyone can learn it.

This was a satisfying no scope. Dude evaded my sniper scope twice, was sneaking snipe tower on the pit with a shotty to come after me and domed at the last moment before he turned to attack. Skip to 2.35s.

This pisses me off to no end. Keep playing a 3v4 Midship game from 20 v 20 kills, knowing I cannot quit due to 10mins ban if I do, and fight hard being the lead slayer on our team by a lot to only have 2 sword kills not count due to playing on USA servers again. We lost that game but this was the turning point. I had a shield set, a sword and was wiping 2 enemies to go down by only 2 or 3 the difference. All for staying and making a real game out of shit matchmaking and quitter rife system.

A nice little opener on cold storage. Died twice, beaten out for OS and just reset to go on a shotty spree and get the game moving along. Skip to 1.50s.

Had a great initial run on Foundry just controlling power weapons and roaming until I wasn't watching my ammo counter and ran out in both weapons. So very me.

Last edited:

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I can't do the slide =/ Have to practice the timing and momentum to maximize it.

Watched this last night. Very satisfying

Last edited:
I don't teabag all that often but when I do it's usually something I feel "warranted" it. Skip to 2.20 where I completely mess up my BR timing to lose the fight for OS opening on H3 > Edge and then realise where the same enemy is going to push to backsmack my revenge on his full OS ass. This is why I love awareness, map/route knowledge and classic radar.

Last edited:

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I hate getting teabagged when they have the server advantage. Wow dude you got me because your AR only needed 2 burst cross map.

Anyways

Had like 6 awesome matches matches last night. Platinum 4 now. In game 7 though I noticed very early on they were using comms and calling out. Stood no chance

Last edited:

Naked Lunch

I hate getting teabagged when they have the server advantage. Wow dude you got me because your AR only needed 2 burst cross map.

Anyways

Had like 6 awesome matches matches last night. Platinum 4 now. In game 7 though I noticed very early on they were using comms and calling out. Stood no chance
Hah.
I have a couple friends who are utter rubbish at all Halos but they teabag after every single kill - even after the 1st kill of the game - group bagging too.
They are not good at Halo. They know they are not good - but they know it gets most people heated.
We somehow win lots of games because people on the other side get so pissed off. Then get sent hate messages for hours. The MLG Halo pro dorks take this shit so seriously. Its hilarious.

The Halo teabag is the ultimate videogame insult. Its just not the same in other games.

Last edited:

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Hah.
I have a couple friends who are utter rubbish at all Halos but they teabag after every single kill - even after the 1st kill of the game - group bagging too.
They are not good at Halo. They know they are not good - but they know it gets most people heated.
We somehow win lots of games because people on the other side get so pissed off. Then get sent hate messages for hours. The MLG Halo pro dorks take this shit so seriously. Its hilarious.

The Halo teabag is the ultimate videogame insult. Its just not the same in other games.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

There are many times I expect a teabag due to me losing a 1vs1 because in choked or made a stupid choice. But never happens!?

But yeah if it's like I said because dude had a big connection advantage it really gets to me hahaha

First instinct is go an get revenge but that gives you tunnel vision so I'll let it go. If killing him happens organically I'll teabag and shoot his body muhahahahah

What do you all think of this? Blaming missed shots on desync seems like a bad take especially considering there are TONS of good examples of this. That being said, no hate on Elamite, he is good people.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
So last Saturday me and my dad went to like a Home depot or whatever you guys call it in the states to look for something to put on my 8bitdo Xbox back buttons.

They're pretty on the same level as the handles and I would prefer them a bit touch higher for easier access. Especially the left one.

Well. After some searching and "creative" thinking we thought about (direct translation from Dutch) door stoppers;

IuC7hDX.jpg

(4 of each for almost 5€)

They are big enough to make a template out of and the perfect height. There's a pull off sticker below so all in all more or less perfect.

So now I have to make a template and make them in the shape of the backbuttons.

Still mulling over with one I will use. The one with the knobs or the smoother one

I have a bottle of sticker residue remover so I guess I can try both...

Anyways

The End

Last edited:
Top Bottom