• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A Hat in Time special announcement set for April 25

Mista

Banned
D4-Y3-X-Wk-AAmr9y.jpg

Gears for Breakfast will make a “special announcement” regarding A Hat in Time on April 25 at 12:00 p.m. PT / 3:00 p.m. ET via a Twitch live stream,
“Tune in to our Twitch on April 25th for an all-new A Hat in Time announcement,”

MagnesG

Banned
I remembered the time when dev adamantly said Switch port not happening..

Pretty embarrassing on both sides.

ROMhack

I remembered the time when dev adamantly said Switch port not happening..

Pretty embarrassing on both sides.

I get bad vibes from the developers. I just went to put on some music and noticed they've hit loads of youtubers with copyright infringements. It's only music guys, chill.

MagnesG

Banned
I get bad vibes from the developers. I just went to put on some music and noticed they've hit loads of youtubers with copyright infringements. It's only music guys, chill.
Well they had sent a pretty clear message to us customers then.

No free promotion whatsoever allowed.

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt
For the composer, "only music" is what they do as a job. I frequently use Youtube to listen to game soundtracks as well, but the dismissive "its only music" is really disrespectful to the people who work their ass off to come up with the tunes, which play an important rule to the atmosphere of the game.

ROMhack

For the composer, "only music" is what they do as a job. I frequently use Youtube to listen to game soundtracks as well, but the dismissive "its only music" is really disrespectful to the people who work their ass off to come up with the tunes, which play an important rule to the atmosphere of the game.

I'm not making a disparaging comment about music composition. Rather the actions of the developers policing others sharing music for everybody else's enjoyment.

They are of course free to do what they like.

Last edited:
Top Bottom