• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A list of what not to do in a female dating app profile

royox

But is this the best way for meeting a woman?

Is there a "best way for meeting a woman"? My friend met her wife when they both were drunk partying in a club. The other met her while going to a private academy to learn english, the other was set up to met her by surprise by other friends, others at work.

Some don't have the luck to meet her soulmate on parties or at work or gym or randomly at a bar and technology provides us with alternatives to meet people for dating. What's the problem? I met my 1st gf at college. A complete disaster. Then my 2nd was the "friend of a friend" and we met one day that we planned to go to the cinema and I got a "love at 1st sigh" with her. A complete disaster of relationship that broke me in pieces. Then I met my actual gf while i was using Tinder just for hookups and one night stands and I think she may be "the one" and I never reached that point with the others.

You never know how you will find "that person" :messenger_winking:

I agree thought that one should not close himself to meeting women just by Dating Apps. Go outside, do stuff, meet people at work, go to gym, party with friends and friends of friends and also while you are not finding that person try to talk to some matches on dating apps, at least you will get some sex even if you can't find your soulmate xD

Last edited:

Thabass

I've done Yoga and that shit calms me the fuck out, so yeah, fuck you OP. Yoga is bomb. Fuck you too brap brap .

Also, every fucking girl listens to country music. I don't need to know you listen to it.

Saturnman

Banned
-Proud feminist/LGBT ally/Intersectional idiot etc... The ultimate air raid siren. Expect no men to go near you, only soy goblins without chins. When guys read this in your bio they get the same nauseating feeling you get when a man says he is an "intellectual atheist" or "anime enthusiast". Do not do this unless you want to completely obliterate your dating life.

I suspect "I was born a man" is more likely to obliterate any girl's dating life...

"Just go outside and talk to people"

"If you're not happy single, you'll never be happy in a relationship!"

"Focus on your hobbies"

"Don't dwell on the fact that you don't have a relationship"

"Work on your self esteem"

"Desperation is unattractive"

"Go to places where you are likely to meet large numbers of people"

"Hit the gym"

"It's your fault you don't have a girlfriend"

"No one is entitled to a relationship"

"If you really wanted it, you would be as social as possible"

"Get over yourself"

"You sound like an incel"

Blade2.0

The only thing I really hate is that there's nothing but group photos. Like if I wanted to date your friends that's cool.

"Hit the gym"
While I agree the rest are annoying cliche's that don't actually help, this is just good advice and you're a lazy cunt if you don't want to make yourself as attractive as you can while trying to attract a partner.

If you're struggling with finding a date and desperately want a relationship, spending half an hour a day working out, even just at home doing sit ups, push ups and squats, is easy to fit into your life and will help immeasurably, as well as boost testosterone that will let you be more confident.

While I agree the rest are annoying cliche's that don't actually help, this is just good advice and you're a lazy cunt if you don't want to make yourself as attractive as you can while trying to attract a partner.

If you're struggling with finding a date and desperately want a relationship, spending half an hour a day working out, even just at home doing sit ups, push ups and squats, is easy to fit into your life and will help immeasurably, as well as boost testosterone that will let you be more confident.

I exercise regularly.

It makes you healthier, more self-confident, and more attractive in general, but it won't necessarily help you find a partner, even though it couldn't hurt--and I'd still consider it cliché advice.

Personally though, I've never found it to help with relationships at all. Or anxiety, but I'm an outlier there.

Last edited:

navii

My fantasy is that my girlfriend was actually a young high school girl.
Your wrong about brunch. All if it. It's probably the best value as far as restaurant foods go. It's 2 meals in one so you are already saving money. Look up brunch in Instagram I think the demographic posing in the photos is more Asian than White.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
After the success of my previous thread instructing certain people to jump off a bridge I've decided to expand with a list of things you shouldn't do if you want to attract men with your profile.

-Star sign bullshit. Astrology is for idiots. If you want to attract a dumbass then feel free to ignore this one.

-Myers-Briggs personality junk. Once again it is bullshit pseudoscience. 99% of men who see your DATS (Dumb Ass That's Stupid) acronym don't even know what it means and don't care. Get rid of it.

-Yoga. Men don't care about yoga, and if they do they are either lying or they are one of those weird cult manbun wankers that you should probably avoid if you don't want to end up in a sexual abuse cult or a kool aid poisoning event.

-Brunch. We get it, you are middle/upper class and like boring social settings with overpriced tiny meals where you can snap photos for social media and look like you are someone. Men don't care. Plus brunch is the whitest word and concept in the known universe so you are also a white supremacist. Congratulations.

-I'm an easy going gal. Are you? Why do you have to go out of your way to point it out then? That makes us think you are probably about as easy going as a flintstones car with square wheels.

-Pictures with your more attractive friend(s). What are you doing? You just decreased your attractiveness and set a trap making us think you were the better looking one. Try hanging out with your uglier friends more and get in some good snaps. Pro tip: For an extra boost go out drinking with your friends but stay sober while they slam down cocktails and shots. Wait until they reach the point where their eyes start blinking independently and get a few photos in. Their inevitable "12 rounds with Mike Tyson" look will be sure to make your beauty shine.

-Multiple intimate photos with pets. Cats specifically. You have become the crazy cat lady. We'll be able to tell you are very single and find your only solace in the company of your feline companions. You probably refer to them as your children and kiss them on the lips. You've already found your (poor) soulmate(s) and we are staying the hell out of that house fire.

-Proud feminist/LGBT ally/Intersectional idiot etc... The ultimate air raid siren. Expect no men to go near you, only soy goblins without chins. When guys read this in your bio they get the same nauseating feeling you get when a man says he is an "intellectual atheist" or "anime enthusiast". Do not do this unless you want to completely obliterate your dating life.

Thank you for your time and I hope this has helped you move closer to creating the ultimate profile for online dating.

Your loving friend,
Shrap.
mEQjjIC.jpg

Yoga is fucking retarded and op is cool in my book. Enjoy your "flexible" yoga bitches that have bodies of 13 year old boys 🤣🤣🤣
I'm enjoying a variety of fit and healthy girls who have features that range from fun-sized to large-sized. What they all definitely have in common, thanks to yoga, is a healthy cardiovascular system, which increases our options for outdoor activities, and also provides increased stamina and drive in the bedroom/kitchen/car/woods/public restroom/neighbor's bedroom/Macy's changing room/beach/hotel hottub at 3am/behind the bleachers.
Tips and tricks for a dating app? It’s the shittiest thing I have ever seen in my life. Those “dating apps” are a waste of time
Not always. They have their uses, if you make an effort to understand what works and what doesn't.
But is this the best way for meeting a woman?
It just depends. By "best", do you mean "most chance of success", "ease of use", or "quality of women"?

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
Can I add a little bit to your photo part

1 Don’t put fucking group photos up. And especially DONT PUT THE SAME FUCKING FRIEND WITH YOU IN EVERY PIC if you do. Do you know how hard it is to try to find the real person when 2 or more friends are in the same photo. Are the other bitches included with the package? Is it a literal threesome / orgy package coming with this dating profile?

2. And finally my biggest pet peeve take all males out of your photos. I don’t care if they are a dad, brother, cousin, son, etc you don’t need to put somebody you hang out with as some kind of barometer for every guy to compare too.

Last edited:

TindalosPup

If girls did start abiding by this, how would you weed out the ones not for you?

As a female I'll admit that sort of thing is nonsense, when I was on dating sites that certainly wasn't my approach. I put major deal breakers (aside from what was present in the pictures, I'm not every man's cup of tea) for most that I am guilty of, like being a stoner, having tattoos, and smoking cigarettes because I knew some guys just weren't into it. Found someone I connected pretty well with that way

Use this list you've made as a loose criteria of women you won't connect with, you'll find a good lady eventually, be it online or in person by chance

(And I mean loose, idk if you'll find one that averts all that's on the list. Best to give someone a shot and be surprised than to have never given them the chance)

lock2k

Banned
After the success of my previous thread instructing certain people to jump off a bridge I've decided to expand with a list of things you shouldn't do if you want to attract men with your profile.

-Star sign bullshit. Astrology is for idiots. If you want to attract a dumbass then feel free to ignore this one.

-Myers-Briggs personality junk. Once again it is bullshit pseudoscience. 99% of men who see your DATS (Dumb Ass That's Stupid) acronym don't even know what it means and don't care. Get rid of it.

-Yoga. Men don't care about yoga, and if they do they are either lying or they are one of those weird cult manbun wankers that you should probably avoid if you don't want to end up in a sexual abuse cult or a kool aid poisoning event.

-Brunch. We get it, you are middle/upper class and like boring social settings with overpriced tiny meals where you can snap photos for social media and look like you are someone. Men don't care. Plus brunch is the whitest word and concept in the known universe so you are also a white supremacist. Congratulations.

-I'm an easy going gal. Are you? Why do you have to go out of your way to point it out then? That makes us think you are probably about as easy going as a flintstones car with square wheels.

-Pictures with your more attractive friend(s). What are you doing? You just decreased your attractiveness and set a trap making us think you were the better looking one. Try hanging out with your uglier friends more and get in some good snaps. Pro tip: For an extra boost go out drinking with your friends but stay sober while they slam down cocktails and shots. Wait until they reach the point where their eyes start blinking independently and get a few photos in. Their inevitable "12 rounds with Mike Tyson" look will be sure to make your beauty shine.

-Multiple intimate photos with pets. Cats specifically. You have become the crazy cat lady. We'll be able to tell you are very single and find your only solace in the company of your feline companions. You probably refer to them as your children and kiss them on the lips. You've already found your (poor) soulmate(s) and we are staying the hell out of that house fire.

Thank you for your time and I hope this has helped you move closer to creating the ultimate profile for online dating.

Your loving friend,
Shrap.
Buy a pillow and date it.

M

Macapala

Unconfirmed Member
Another thing women shouldn't do is post multiple pictures of their pets. I love animals, but they're not the reason I'm using the dating app....

I just started online dating and...

I swipe left on single moms unless they have only 1 kid and something that is compelling or particularly attractive to me in their bio.

Other than that do whatever you want. I've got a bunch of deal breakers but you could have 100 kids and be the ugliest thing that ever existed but if you are a women there is at least one person out there that will have sex with you just to say that they did it. For many men, having sex with any particular women is like climbing a mountain. You do it to feel a sense of accomplishment, and then when you get to the top you write your initials in the stone so that others can see it. There are a lot of men who will have sex with any woman just to increase their total number the way you might climb a mountain or get a high score in a video game.

In ancient greece the most baddass of them all was a man who could have sex with a particularly ugly women. They'd talk of men who would have sex with women who have dirty vaginas with worms growing in them as the manliest of them all.

Daxter32jak

Online dating is a good way to meet women fast and get some experience under your belt.

However I will add that online dating can be a a lot of work and a one way ticket to STDs. Strap up boys and girls

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Yoga is fucking retarded and op is cool in my book. Enjoy your "flexible" yoga bitches that have bodies of 13 year old boys 🤣🤣🤣
You’re obsessed with 13 year old boys brap.

When women are the conversation, the only person thinking about 13 year old boys is you and maybe a priest.

We need to all chip in and get you a hardbody hooker, so you can excise yourself from this virgin chan-degeneracy you are wallowing in.

What you see on the internet isn’t real, bro. Normal dudes aren’t walking around goin’ “Woooooow, look at that fat fuck. I gotta get me a piece o’ that...

Come on now.

TindalosPup

I swipe left on single moms unless they have only 1 kid and something that is compelling or particularly attractive to me in their bio.

Other than that do whatever you want. I've got a bunch of deal breakers but you could have 100 kids and be the ugliest thing that ever existed but if you are a women there is at least one person out there that will have sex with you just to say that they did it. For many men, having sex with any particular women is like climbing a mountain. You do it to feel a sense of accomplishment, and then when you get to the top you write your initials in the stone so that others can see it. There are a lot of men who will have sex with any woman just to increase their total number the way you might climb a mountain or get a high score in a video game.

In ancient greece the most baddass of them all was a man who could have sex with a particularly ugly women. They'd talk of men who would have sex with women who have dirty vaginas with worms growing in them as the manliest of them all.

You're post screams Tinder folly- what you're describing is hook ups, not dating.

A majority of women aren't on dating sites just for sex, most often it's they aren't connecting with the guys they meet in day to day life and they're trying to find someone to have a life with (or control, depending on the woman's affinity for manipulation). For most women sex isn't the accomplishment, it's an accompaniment to something bigger, unless they a ho.

Ownage

You're post screams Tinder folly- what you're describing is hook ups, not dating.

A majority of women aren't on dating sites just for sex, most often it's they aren't connecting with the guys they meet in day to day life and they're trying to find someone to have a life with (or control, depending on the woman's affinity for manipulation). For most women sex isn't the accomplishment, it's an accompaniment to something bigger, unless they a ho.
Most of em want financial security, and use sex as a vehicle or tool to get it. Others use kindness and warmth. While sex is great, the warmth and compassion go much further towards a healthy life and self respect.

Or, you can be old school and get a wife for the home life and a mistress on the side to keep your pipes working. Don't hate. There are many options for many people.

TindalosPup

Most of em want financial security, and use sex as a vehicle or tool to get it. Others use kindness and warmth. While sex is great, the warmth and compassion go much further towards a healthy life and self respect.

Or, you can be old school and get a wife for the home life and a mistress on the side to keep your pipes working. Don't hate. There are many options for many people.

I agree with all of this, I have no hate, I think it's important that people pursue what they want in life. I just think it's important dating and hook ups are separate. One is about just sex, the other is about connecting with someone else.

That last option blurs the line in a way that'll hurt all parties involved.

Ownage

I agree with all of this, I have no hate, I think it's important that people pursue what they want in life. I just think it's important dating and hook ups are separate. One is about just sex, the other is about connecting with someone else.

That last option blurs the line in a way that'll hurt all parties involved.
Yes, unless they're poly. If we take the labels off of behaviors, many many people want to fuck and date other people and have some safety at home, which means different people. Some people judge and call it blasphemous, but it's a clear and present feeling for many people. With some social maturity and rejection of possessiveness among people in communities, I wonder when poly life will be recognized and more inclusive. Life might get a lot more fun if so.

I'll fully admit I'm not yet mature or developed enough to approach such a lifestyle. But theoretically that's how things could potentially change for the better for many.

Last edited:

manfestival

Online dating is a good way to meet women fast and get some experience under your belt.

However I will add that online dating can be a a lot of work and a one way ticket to STDs. Strap up boys and girls

So the lesson to be learned here is to avoid dating apps in Hawaii but use and abuse them everywhere else. Got it. Hawaii = STDs

eot

Banned
They just need a few photos that show how they look, plus something (text/photo) to use as a conversation starter. Most don’t have even that.

Last edited:

Thabass

They just need a few photos that show how they look, plus something (text/photo) to use as a conversation starter. Most don’t have even that.

This is the biggest pet peeve I have. I hate it when no one puts shit down so I can create some questions. It's the worst on Plenty of Moms Fish when they say: "DON JUS SAY HI! ASK ME SUMTHIN!!!!!"

Also another pet peeve, people who can't fucking spell. You're in your 30's, cut that shit out.

Last edited:

TindalosPup

Yes, unless they're poly. If we take the labels off of behaviors, many many people want to fuck and date other people and have some safety at home, which means different people. Some people judge and call it blasphemous, but it's a clear and present feeling for many people. With some social maturity and rejection of possessiveness among people in communities, I wonder when poly life will be recognized and more inclusive. Life might get a lot more fun if so.

I'll fully admit I'm not yet mature or developed enough to approach such a lifestyle. But theoretically that's how things could potentially change for the better for many.

Biologically speaking that kind of life makes sense, we're not quite yet evolved for monogamy, it's not engrained in our genetics as it is in other animals. We have another thing in place that pushes to monogamy; our psyche. Feeling and thoughts coexisting in our minds make monogamy appealing or unappealing. It's not always possessiveness, that averts people from such lifestyles. Loyalty isn't dead and some people want life mates.

I couldn't do polygamy because loyalty is a moral I have well engrained in my own mind. I don't much care to control the other, I just want to love one person that I think is the best. And I do, regardless if he cheats or not

Single Moms will fuck your brains out though and also lower their standards. There is good that goes with the bad.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
A list? Add this to it. Don't be yourself Shrap Shrap . If you can meet a girl only based on how you act here she is most likely gonna be a serial killer.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
A List of what TO DO in a female dating profile:

-Link the Onlyfans
-Amazon Wishlist
-Out of context lyrics by Lil' Whatthefuck
-Bathroom mirror selfies in booty shorts, extra points if you don't clean the mirror.
-some quote from Will Smith or Martin Luther King, Jr.

You'll be rolling in cocks, ladies. It'll be like you're the meatball in a bowl of very odorous spaghetti. Remember, for every door that closes, there are seven guys who will get you pregnant, drag you across the living room by the hair when you don't have waffles cooked for them in the morning, and an insatiable urge to pass on sexually transmitted diseases, because you a bad bitch, and condoms are for Nazis.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
How fucking old is this thread?
God dammit.

Last edited:
Top Bottom