• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A message from Hasan & BLUE BOX Game Studios. Human beings.

kyliethicc

CVgpy3z.jpg

"The following message is not addressed as a company, but as a group of human beings. The last few day's have been difficult. Death threats are increasing online but unfortunately also physically and this has to stop. We have been dealing with death threats the past few months and the last few days we have been dealing with it again. especially physically. This not only affects us as a team, but everyone within our environments. Other businesses, families and everyone surrounding us. We want to work in a safe environment and with job openings upcoming in the future, we want to offer a safe work environment for future colleaque's aswell. We won't tolerate this and we will take action by providing authorities IP addresses, logs and camera footages.

We are fully aware of the negative situation that we have created and we truly understand your frustration. But what we don't understand are the death threats. We understand and appreciate your interest for Abandoned, we are working hard on Abandoned. We will start a reqular blog on our website that you can follow and we will post any news on Abandoned on our Twitter. But all we ask until then, is just to give us space and to let us work on Abandoned.

Please.

Thank you."

Last edited:

Perfo

Thirteen flew over the cuckoo's nest
I'm so confused here. Last time I checked no one could find a legit real office on earth for this team nor anyone ever seen a face of one of the 40 supposed employees working there. How can you even start to send real death threats to people you don't know anything about???? Let alone physical threats!

Last edited:

//DEVIL//

I'm so confused here. Last time I checked no one could find a legit real office on earth for this team nor anyone ever seen a face of one of the 40 supposed employees working there. How can you even start to send real death threats to people you don't know anything about???? Let alone physical threats!
who knows man. watch it being another one of his lies as a bail-out excuse in the near future.

FranXico

Uses delusion and bogus expectations to market his product, then is surprised with the kind of audience he attracts.

Assuming this isn't the next fabricated excuse to "postpone" the "game", of course.

Shu, what are you waiting for to sue this guy?

Last edited:

Kagey K

Banned
Jesus we all know #teamreal is crazy, but even they don’t go that far.

My sceptical side says he is using this as diversion from the lack of delivery.

As I’d he didn’t invite this attention upon himeself. good or bad.

Pejo

We are fully aware of the negative situation that we have created and we truly understand your frustration. But what we don't understand are the death threats.
This sounds like something that people making excuses would reiterate again and again to emphasize that they're not the ones in the wrong. Gaming communities are definitely capable of being unhinged, but the skeptic in me thinks that this is just their easy way out of the months of shitting the bed with announcements, videos, hype, etc.

I don't have a horse in this race, but what a weird fucking message.

Zannegan

Death threats are never okay.

That said, he has intentionally toyed with a very passionate group of people and callously used their hope, and hype, and misery in order to promote his project. I'm not saying he deserves this outcome, but he has certainly invited it.

I hope he takes comfort from the fact that the internet crazies aren't in a position to actually act on their vile threats, even if they wanted to, and that it all blows over soon.

Chukhopops

- company logo on top
- « this is not addressed as a company »

Clearly this is part of the ARG and a clear reference to Mary’s letter from SH2. Hasan actually wants his true followers to find him despite the risks. This is how we get the six seconds trailer guys!
I’m kidding please leave this trash alone

Sorry for this guy.

Now, why? Why do keep talking about this guy? Why? He has nothing to do with video games. There is no game made by him, now and never.

Why is it still a thing in a videogame forum? He has been debunked, he´s fake and so is his so call team. There is no team! There is no game! It’s fucking nothing! Stop with that shit!

DAHGAMING

Gold Member
Fucking man up and fight back, when im driving the dirty bus about i get threats often, "im guna get you stabbed up" is the classic. Its funny to me.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
F him. It's been like 2 months since anyone was interested in this topic aside from 2 crazy gaffers in that other topic.
This is clearly just some over his head indie game. not kojima. anyone who believes this at this point, I have no idea what to say to.

Oh and who pays attention to internet death threats ?! pfff. If I say "I am going to murder someone if I ain't getting that game"... like cmon. That's not a real threat.
Edit: And what is a physical death threat? Someone put hands around his neck and said "I will kill you or... " cmon

Last edited:

VN1X

Banned
Shut the fuck up Hassan. Christ alive. Just crawl back under the rock you came from.

For everyone involved (and I think it's only him) it's time to nut up or shut up. Actions speak louder than words and so far he's been all talk. Either this is a very elaborate (and poor) ARG or it's all just nonsense. My money's on the latter.

ANIMAL1975

Man this shit is getting real serious. What's the name of the cult that kidnapped Harrys daughter to open a portal to hell? They did it didn't they?... Some things should be left alone, buried in the past. Hasan is messing with very powerful creepy shit.

Remember the strange events following the release of movies like the Exorcist.

Last edited:

FingerBang

I'm sure he's getting death threats cause they are included with your broadband connection, but I have another question: Do we have any proof there is ANYONE else working at Blue Box apart from this guy? Cause I have the feeling it's just this dude flipping assets and there is no Blue Box Game Studios

tommib

I’m very sorry but this guy has been playing with fire with his lame Silent Hill references. There are a lot of crazy fanboys who wanted to see this title as a win for console warring or just demented Silent Hill fans. He created this. You should’ve stopped with your incendiary references ages ago, Hasan. Smoke some weed and abandon your bullshit.

Top Bottom