• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A message from Hasan & BLUE BOX Game Studios. Human beings.

killatopak

Gold Member
If true, that’s bad. I hope it stops and doesn’t affect them further. If false, they fanned the flames and it was only a matter of time until they get burnt.

demented Silent Hill fans
girl door GIF

Last edited:

baphomet

Not sure if anyone is taking online death threats seriously. I think they're funny. Man-the-fuck-up, Hasan.

They're not online.

Edit - Assuming this is real, which I tend to think it's not or it's at the very least extremely exaggerated.

Last edited:

Bo_Hazem

Banned
They're not online.

Edit - Assuming this is real, which I tend to think it's not or it's at the very least extremely exaggerated.

I honestly live in a very safe country with a very low crime-rate, but death threats, even online, are faced with major procedures by law enforcement. Not sure why so many are complaining about it. If they think they're serious just fucking let the police handle it.

Last edited:

Umbasaborne

Banned
I mean, death threats are never okay. Fuck who ever is doing that.

but also maybe hassan shouldnt be promising more than he can deliver and biting off more than they can chew

This shit is never going to change when the resounding reaction is 'Shouldn't lie though'. As for the people sending death threats, even embellished, it's PR for a fucking video game. It's not a big deal, manchild.

This is embarrassing all round.

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
This is not cool if it’s genuine, I can’t help but feel that whatever this is they have riled up people the wrong way and deserve a lot of flak, but even the threat of this should be taken very seriously. I hope it’s investigated and if found to be genuine people face consequences.

On the other hand I am just so bored about hearing about this now. I was a Team Real believer many months ago, but my belief is long gone.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
I just know that only really tough people that are actually a threat follow this Hasan / Abandoned situation closely. If you're that closely involved in the extreme minutiae of video game message boards, you're probably an ex-Navy Seal and not obese at all. Best to take these kinds of threats extremely seriously.

Kokoloko85

Hmmm sounds like bullshit as no1 else knows his team.

If this has nothing to do with a Kojima game/ -Silent Hill etc and his track record with games is true Im not surprised

What's the name of the cult that kidnapped Harrys daughter to open a portal to hell?

Did Hasan come out of that portal?

But seriously death threats are not okay but screwing around with people's hopes and dreams isn't either. He really needs to show something soon.

Last edited:

sircaw

Banned
Not sure if anyone is taking online death threats seriously. I think they're funny. Man-the-fuck-up, Hasan.

you've got until midnight to deliver your personal Haram to me or i am going to poison your well, eat your dates and BBQ your camels

You have been warned "lollipop_disappointed:

Ps, thanks for buying Newcastle utd, Ashely out. :messenger_heart:

Last edited:

CuNi

To begin with. Regardless of taking those death threats seriously or not, online and even more IRL seriously is overstepping it.

But honestly, I don't know what he expected. Not that he deserves it, but playing it constantly like you are connected to one of the biggest and most known game devs currently active and then continuesly not delivering anything just asks for trouble..

I hope the people, especially the ones threatening him physically get their due justice.

ToTTenTranz

Banned
Death Threats? Team Fake should really get a new hobby. Or a life.
j/k

What's a physical death threat?
A death threat in person? To people who no one knows who they are in the studios no one knows where? Or am I missing something here?

What a strange message. And someone should tell them that " 's" isn't for plural.

trikster40

First off, you really have to explicitly state that you are human beings?

Second, why release this at all? People who are threatening you won’t stop after they read this, so just move on to getting police involved.

Next statement is going to say they’ve cancelled the game for safety concerns.

Chukhopops

Bluebox? Who are these guys, never heard of them before...

arrested development hiding GIF
They’re the guys you said you would eat your own shit if they were not a Kojima troll, remember?
This 100% is Silent Hill and Kojima.
The weird ass trailer liking to Metal Gear in a more than obvious way at the Keighley presentation to me seals the deal.

It's too many years since the Konami break up, clearly Sony has either gotten the IP rights and gave Kojima back his toys or Konami will just get a cut of the sales.

I'll eat my own feces if this isn't all a Kojima troll :messenger_grinning_squinting:
No need to thank me, just helping.

It could be that he received death threats, or it could be that he is lying. It could also be that he created the accounts sending death threats so that he could appear a victim. I could never tell the veracity of such claims.
no, people are cray cray and I believe him. This is sadly more common than it should be. Another example, John Smedley and HIS KIDS received death threats and so much hate that he even stepped down. I think you're underestimating the level of nut jobbery of some people.

Keihart

Death threats because Kojimer conspiracy theories? this stoners are out of their minds, lay of the bongs and take a walk.

Umbasaborne

Banned
First off, you really have to explicitly state that you are human beings?

Second, why release this at all? People who are threatening you won’t stop after they read this, so just move on to getting police involved.

Next statement is going to say they’ve cancelled the game for safety concerns.
A perfect excuse for them to never have to develop the game they went and promised for attention and internet points

Jack Uzi

Banned
Tut tut i am disappointed at the victim blaming in here, this is a man with a family and a beard. Be more caring for a fellow human being who is only being human. Death threats are a serious matter and no joke. This man Hasan Hideo is only guilty of his stupidity. Please be a little bit more sensitive towards him. Physical death threats should not be tolerated online or offline. Don’t blame the victim for teasing gamers constantly blame the aggressor for acting this way.

…..Hasan surely must’ve known this is the type of crowd that is like likely to do this type of stuff. Always poking the beehive did him no favours either. Just sounds like he’s either trying to get sympathy or he’s trying to get him some extra attention to get some visibility for his studio and game.

Top Bottom