• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A message from Hasan & BLUE BOX Game Studios. Human beings.

bitbydeath

sdy1eil.jpg

It’s probably a setup for the story, the cult is sending him death threats.

Soon Hassan will be taken to Silent Hill the abandoned place.

Last edited:
Lol, all lies.

1. There is no team, that is clear at this point unless he is hiring zombies without any social media presence.

2. How can anyone physically threat him, no one ever found an office or find him in person. If someone would be able to find any of these 2, we would have seen some photos.

SkylineRKR

This is his ticket out. They're not working on something. Watch him stating that this whole thing broke him and his team, sometime next year when he still has nothing to show.

Also, there is no single trace of BBGS being more than one guy. So he's already talking shit there. And while he could get some insults and threats over twitter like any other developer, idk if its even true. And physical death threats? Like he's walking around his block people are putting a knife to his throat or something? Hard to believe. He should contact the local cops in that case.

As if he can even share private IP addresses, camera footage for undertaking action and all, good luck with that.

Last edited:

Jack Uzi

Banned
I have no idea of the backstory to this.

Can anyone explain in 20 words or less?
Blue Box head Hasan K. shows off new game
Game gets promoted by PS channels
People assume it is Silent Hill
A particular group assume it is Kojima pulling another ruse Mogren Style
Hasan K upset Kojima is getting credit for his “game”
Hasan K plays into it saying his game name starts with an S and ends with an L
Somewhere in this timeline people think it is the rumoured Metal Gear Solid
Hasan K posts a pic on Twitter blurred out, of a character with an Eyepatch with ABANDONED written all caps in MGS2/3 font style as noticed by Yong Yea.
The app was just a short teaser of someone walking, a video they showed on Twitter the day before the app updated to show the teaser.
Hasan K. has been discovered as a scam artist doing this same schtick before.
Hasan K says his next showing will be a full prologue thingy released next year.

some events out of order but I believe that is 20 words, I can’t count.
Hasan K received physical death threats

Last edited:

Draugoth

Gold Member
Okay, but where are these threats, and why only two months after the spetacular failure of the reveal?

I smell something suspicious here :messenger_neutral: Are they trying to justify cancelling the project or something?

demonstr8

I thought that not a single person who was paying attention to this... "game" could even find an employee let alone a building for the company??

If it's a legitimate thing I hope these sick, deranged people stop immediately but I thought most everyone had given up on this game until it was actually revealed?

Last edited:

kyliethicc

I have no idea of the backstory to this.

Can anyone explain in 20 words or less?

The Rise - April 2020 to August 2020

Guy named Hasan pretends to run a new indie game studio, Blue Box Game Studios.
Announces "Abandoned" game coming exclusively to PS5 in Fall 2021.
Teases that the game is actually titled S_________L. (Aka Silent Hill, duh.)

Game blows up and goes viral, combined with the numerous rumors of a new PS5 Silent Hill game.
Reminds people of that time Kojima made up a fake developer to promote MGS5.
Many people, including people like Jason Schreier, begin to suspect its part of a Kojima ARG.
People like Geoff Keighley and Shuhei Yoshida begin to mention this guy's game.
Interviews, questions, and hype spreads.

The Fall - August 2020 to now

People find out about Hasan's past history of announcing games that never shipped. A con man.
Everything he has shown of his game so far are found to be cheap asset flips.
Many of his answers in interviews are sketchy/inconsistent/lies.
He announces a "real time trailer app" for PS5, lets people install it, and then goes silent.
Keeps delaying and making up excuses.

Still can't prove his studio or team even exists.
Eventually uploads a 4 second clip of .. feet walking on a floor.. on Twitter (another asset flip, with stolen music.)
Then announces he will finally upload the reveal trailer on the app.
Nope, its just that 4 second clip again.
Goes silent.
Delays the game. Now this.

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Blue Box head Hasan K. shows off new game
Game gets promoted by PS channels
People assume it is Silent Hill
A particular group assume it is Kojima pulling another ruse Mogren Style
Hasan K upset Kojima is getting credit for his “game”
Hasan K plays into it saying his game name starts with an S and ends with an L
Somewhere in this timeline people think it is the rumoured Metal Gear Solid
Hasan K posts a pic on Twitter blurred out, of a character with an Eyepatch with ABANDONED written all caps in MGS2/3 font style as noticed by Yong Yea.
The app was just a short teaser of someone walking, a video they showed on Twitter the day before the app updated to show the teaser.
Hasan K. has been discovered as a scam artist doing this same schtick before.
Hasan K says his next showing will be a full prologue thingy released next year.

some events out of order but I believe that is 20 words, I can’t count.
Hasan K received physical death threats
You missed some details like the short teaser teasing a character from Silent Hill.
Also you’re right that the prologue is next year but the trailers app is getting more trailers this year.

The ‘scam’ has been known since the beginning and has only fuelled rumours of the studio never existing.

Not to mention the game is being published by an unknown entity (likely Sony) since it’s a PS5 exclusive.

Last edited:

Jack Uzi

Banned
You missed some details like the short teaser teasing a character from Silent Hill.
Also you’re right that the prologue is next year but the trailers app is getting more trailers this year.

The ‘scam’ has been known since the beginning and has only fuelled rumours of the studio never existing.

Not to mention the game is being published by an unknown entity (likely Sony) since it’s a PS5 exclusive.
Yeah I zoned out at one point, missing some details as it was getting really ridiculous. Your post is informative.

SkylineRKR

Okay, but where are these threats, and why only two months after the spetacular failure of the reveal?

I smell something suspicious here :messenger_neutral: Are they trying to justify cancelling the project or something?

He wasn't into the limelight anymore, if anything its to gain some attention again. And to prepare for his next bail out.

Top Bottom