• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A Message from S.T.A.L.K.E,R 2 Devs showing the hardships of the Ukranian War | New Trailer Revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ulysses 31

You need to take into consideration that people who worked this trailer are from warzone, and trailer is very good if you ask me
I gladly assume everyone works hard behind the scenes. But I still I judge the trailers on their own merits.

And the other one being much better doesn't mean the latest one is bad.
Seriously?
Yes.

I pre-ordered the Ultimate Edition on steam last year. The first trailer and all other S.T.A.L.K..E.R. games sold me on the game already.

Last edited:

Umbasaborne

Banned
Yeah 2022 was always a pipe dream, probably even before the invasion too. I hope they stay safe above all else, even if that means we dont see this game til 2027

Ulysses 31

So edgy. Such a tough guy.
Nothing edgy going on, I prefer the previous trailer for this one.

But since this might just be the beginning of the game and not really a trailer it makes sense that it's less exciting to watch.

Last edited:

Sacred

I applaud the courage of these devs to not cancel or put the game on indefinite hold while dealing with war in their own country. I support the citizens and everyday people like those at GSC.

Honestly though, both these governments are so corrupt and I don't support either side, just the people living through this ongoing power struggle.

On topic, I will support these devs 1000% and buy this game day 1.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Stay strong my dudes. We are with you! ♥️
Slava Ukraini

80988416.jpg

Ulysses 31

You need to reevaluate your entire outlook on life.
How so? I can like this trailer less and at the same time hope Putin's war will end badly for him and soon.

You seem under the impression what I'm not the least bit sympathetic towards the working condition of the devs.

Last edited:

CuNi

I will be upfront. I don't want to downplay the cruelty of the Russian attack or how hard living on a day to day basis must be for the people in Ukraine.
I rarely show empathy towards humans, but it broke my heart to see those animals suffer because of the war.
They don't even understand what is happening around them.

Raven117

How so? I can like this trailer less and at the same time hope Putin's war will end badly for him and soon.

You seem under the impression what I'm not the least bit sympathetic towards the working condition of the devs.
How you go about things can be just as much if not more important that what you ultimately end up doing.

SegaManAU

Gold Member
This is one of my most anticipated games. Looks amazing. That dev diaries video was hard to watch. Unbelievable to think this situation is happening in 2022.

Stuart360

This guy is a troll and an asshole, but he's really outdoing himself with all his :messenger_tears_of_joy:s at the Ukranian situation. Sad.
I was watching CohhCarnage's stream of the Xbox show, and as soon as the Ukraine stuff started, he put the chat on emote mode instantly.
And i was just thinking how shitty the world is when he feels he has to do that because he knows the chat will be full of absolute bellend idiots with pro Russia shite.

Hey Blinkin

The dev diary was heart breaking.

I hope they'll soon be able to put their lives back together. Fuck Putin. May he burn in hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom