• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A new Gotham Knights update is coming on Tuesday (VGC)

kingfey

Banned

Warner Bros. Games has teased plans for a Gotham Knights reveal on May 10.

The latest update on the game is scheduled to take place on Tuesday at 6am PT / 9am ET / 2pm BST.

Gotham Knights sees players assume the role of Nightwing, Robin, Red Hood or Batgirl following the death of Bruce Wayne.

The game is officially playable either solo or in two-player co-op, but a recently updated PlayStation Store listing for the title suggests a four-player co-op mode could also be included.

Tomorrow’s reveal will seemingly focus on the abilities of Nightwing and Red Hood.

Gotham Knights is being developed by WB Games Montreal and led by creative director Patrick Redding, who previously directed Splinter Cell titles Conviction and Blacklist.

It was initially planned for release last year before being delayed to provide “more time to deliver the best possible experience for players”.

Warner recently confirmed a Gotham Knights release date of October 25, 2022, for PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One and PC.

Beer Baelly

Al Pachinko, Konami President
Ben Affleck Reaction GIF

ACESHIGH

Banned
Hopefully its not as Fortnitey as the previews showed. And all the bat posse is kidnapped or shot so I can play as Batman for most of the game.

.Pennywise

Banned
"Our commitment with our fans and a healthy development enviroment made us take the hard decision to delay the game further to Q1 2023 to polish the last details and give you the best possible experience. Stay tunned for more info coming soon. We are really excited and cannot wait to share more with you!"

Last edited:

Shmunter

I hope it’s good, but I just cannot envisage a coop never ending grind game being as such. Prove me wrong.

deriks

4-Time GIF/Meme God
I'm kinda up for this

But...

They made Arkham Origins, also know as "we need a new Batman videogame"
Oh No Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

Top Bottom