• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A Plague Tale: Requiem is coming 2022 and to Xbox Game Pass

Draugoth

Gold Member
=
Witness the end of Innocence in this exclusive gameplay trailer of A Plague Tale: Requiem, captured on Xbox Series X, and premiered at the Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase 2022.

Embark on a heartrending journey into a brutal, breathtaking world, and discover the cost of saving those you love in a desperate struggle for survival. Strike from the shadows or unleash hell with a variety of weapons, tools and unearthly powers.

A Plague Tale: Requiem releases in 2022 on Xbox Series X|S and PC. The game will be available Day One with Xbox Game Pass (Console, PC and Cloud).

FVEXwEfXsAE507J

Last edited:
My #1 slot in my top ten of 2022 is still open. I think this game can overtake Elden Ring considering how much I loved Innocence. The graphics and environments are phenomenal, and I can't wait to revisit Hugo and Amicia. I grew up with lots of sisters, so those two and their relationship really hits close to home.

CAN'T WAIT!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Looks amazing. Can't wait. Disappointed there was no release date at the end of the trailer.

Stuart360

It looks good but it still has that 'walking down a long straight coridoor' look to its gameplay. I was kind of hoping for the game to be a bit more open with the sequel.

Lognor

Banned
I gotta finish the first game. I enjoyed it but got busy with other things. Think I might just start over from the beginning.

The game could actually release in July or August. Just look at this list:

vlcsnap_2022_06_12_14h18m27s647.png

Naraka Bladepoint is first since it releases June 23, Callisto Protocol is last cause it's December. As Dusk Falls and Forza DLC are July. Warhammer Darktide and Grounded - September. Plague Tale is before them on the list. So is Somerville by the way.

reksveks

The game could actually release in July or August. Just look at this list:

vlcsnap_2022_06_12_14h18m27s647.png

Naraka Bladepoint is first since it releases June 23, Callisto Protocol is last cause it's December. As Dusk Falls and Forza DLC are July. Warhammer Darktide and Grounded - September. Plague Tale is before them on the list. So is Somerville by the way.
Getting the date soon so it's a 2022 game imo

Getting the date soon so it's a 2022 game imo
I didn't realize High on Life is 2022.

If those games are at all in some kind of order, then we know where Scorn is and Dusk Falls and can sorta estimate. Persona is 10/31 and Scorn is sometime in October, so it's possible they are in order a bit. And we know Pentiment is November.

Going off that, Plague Tale and Somerville look like July / August games to me.

Last edited:
I should finish up the first game in a few more days. I'm 12 hours in, It's longer than I thought. Currently playing on PS5, then will switch to Series X for the second game.

Salz01

I was hyped for this game when they announced it, and the first reveal. But each showing I get a little bit more ,meh, about it.

Not sure why.

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
I am NEVER going to get caught up with all the great games coming at us on Game Pass. But I can't wait to play this considering how good the first one was.

Topher

Gold Member
I am NEVER going to get caught up with all the great games coming at us on Game Pass. But I can't wait to play this considering how good the first one was.

I hear you. I started playing Octopath Traveler on Game Pass and I'm incredibly addicted now. At this point, Plague Tale may have to wait until after God of War for me. Nice problem to have.

Started playing the first game last week. The rat swarm are pretty horrifying. Way worse than Days Gone zombie horde. Gameplay is very linear though. Hope the sequel fixes that.

Top Bottom