• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A vivid range of PS5 Console Covers in Starlight Blue, Galactic Purple, and Nova Pink will be available in select regions starting June 2022

Celcius

°Temp. member
I can’t decide if I want to go blue or stay white… I’ll want to change my switch joy cons to match too probably…

Edit: not sure I care much anymore… going to keep the defaults

Last edited:

WitchHunter

When will we get something akin to this masterpiece?

41qHILOKzaL.jpg

Sony is giving us only morsels. Where is the depleted uranium, tracer, armor piercing, incendiary enhanced versions, motherfuckers?

Banjo64

cumsessed
When will we get something akin to this masterpiece?

41qHILOKzaL.jpg

Sony is giving us only morsels. Where is the depleted uranium, tracer, armor piercing, incendiary enhanced versions, motherfuckers?
PS3 & 4 had some unreal limited consoles.

Personally I think these colours are all gaudy.

Darkplates 2.0 are my favourites but it costs nearly £60 to have them shipped to England;
159341-games-review-dbrand-s-ps5-darkplates-in-pictures-black-is-the-new-white-image3-7rh94sxom5.png

ReBurn

Gold Member

Darkplates 2.0 are my favourites but it costs nearly £60 to have them shipped to England;
159341-games-review-dbrand-s-ps5-darkplates-in-pictures-black-is-the-new-white-image3-7rh94sxom5.png
I ordered darkplates before Sony announced theirs. I like the quality. I'm a fan of the finless look but not so much the ventilation holes.

MikeM

This is the GOAT so far for me:

n42ZjRs.jpg

I had one and recently sold it. I regret selling this beauty.

Nydius

I like the purple plates, which is odd because I don't like how the purple looks on the dualsense.
I like how the blue looks on the dualsense, but don't like how overwhelmingly blue the plates are.

🤪

I'll probably get the purple plates. Probably the only ones I'll buy though.

The way they present the covers in their video is stupid. How to imagine how those would be on my PS5 with all those fast paced cinematic cuts? Even the Sony marketing think they are going to sell more if their ads look like movies.

DinoD

I almost pulled the trigger on the black one, but then. Nah. I realised I got used to the original penguin colour scheme.

Celcius

°Temp. member
Uhm.... Sony.....

4ae04ded-91bd-4f41-94bc-9f6a0513303c.jpg

Should've made them earlier... Sorry, mine is black allready and you're not getting a penny from me!
All this time I wanted blue. Now that I think about it, the blue looks a bit too bright/light and all black looks amazing.

And now black is sold out and you can’t buy it in stores either. How is there a shortage on 2 pieces of black plastic?!?!

All this time I wanted blue. Now that I think about it, the blue looks a bit too bright/light and all black looks amazing.

And now black is sold out and you can’t buy it in stores either. How is there a shortage on 2 pieces of black plastic?!?!
Because everything, even a piece of plastic, is stupidely manufactured in Asia so we don't have any control over it.

Gandih42

That Darkplates page is sassy as fuck. Tempting.

Evolize has them. Dont know about shipping though....

That's where I got mine.

Mr Hyde

I like the original black and White design of PS5 but the purple covers are very nice looking. Will most likely buy those and replace the white ones. Or change in between.

Top Bottom