• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Achievement Hunting |OT| Show off your latest 100%'d games!

Mhmmm 2077

Are there any achievement hunters? trophy collectors? completionists? You know what I mean.

Doesn't matter if you game on PC, a console or a mobile platform, just tell us (or even better - screencap!) your latest Platinum/Perfect/1000G and share it here.

If you want, you can also say something about the game, like how tough it was to get the 100%, are the DLCs required etc.

The idea behind this thread is to get "inspired" by each other's completions and find some new stuff to 100%!

Popular achievement/trophy tracking websites: if you have more/better links - let me know!

Multiplatform (PSN, Xbox, Steam, Origin, Blizzard, GOG, Uplay, Google Play, and Stadia)
Steam (PC)
PlayStation
Xbox

And I'm sorry how poor this thread looks, but I have no idea what to put in here, really.

So, let me start (screenshot from Completionist, as I started some other games in the meantime and it's gone from Steam's recent games on my profile - and I think that's where it looks the best for showing off).

Adorable game! I mean, what other game has singing bosses?
Not difficult to 100% either (beat the game + get all collectibles).
The soundtrack is great too and the sequel is coming this year!

Last edited:
Ooooh. I like this thread already! I very recently finished the last of the achievements in these two games:
3AxIBWC.jpg
fcRFSb3.jpg

I only have 11 achievements left in Halo MCC. This has taken an incredibly long time, and I don't think the last of them will be done very soon.
mG61WqC.jpg

I used to prefer achievements however I like how trophies are set up as to me they show a completion recognition on the console UI , DLC doesn’t affect that and DLC trophies are categorised separately rather than just put in with the rest

I said it in the OT Xbox thread, I wish Microsoft or the team involved in such things would take the initiative on this stuff, they’ve had a ton of feedback over the years on it from insiders/Preview program and there have been some gaming sites making opinion pieces on it in recent months.

I know we have TrueAchievements like some point out however we have TrueTrophies and PSNProfiles for PlayStation.

Holammer

I'm not a 100% achievement hunter, but sometimes it happens. Last time was Hades and one I'm really happy with is 1001 Spikes.
Currently replaying Stardew Valley (because of the v1.5 patch) and I intend to do some trophy hunting.

tnXFwiT.jpg
CTfiJK1.jpg

Beer Baelly

Al Pachinko, Konami President
Im replaying Witcher 3 on Xbox and some achievements arent unlocking like when I finished the main quest :messenger_pouting:

TexMex

DapperSloth

These are my games that I am currently working towards 100% completion.

Need 21 games for total of 100% across all games.

rkbqsnW.png

Only need 1 achievement on Max Payne 3 for 100% across all games.

3lLMWFj.png

Mhmmm 2077

I mainly use PSNProfiles.
Thanks, added to the list!

I see people sharing all their platinums in general, so I will post few more less known/shorter games that are quite easy to 100% (and then I will try to post whenever I 100% anything).

Fun point & click game. I liked the voice acting.

Easy platformer, gameplay-wise kinda reminded me of LIMBO.

A genre-mashup game. Graphics are changing constantly too - 8-bit, 3d, top down, fixed camera angles etc. Liked it a lot. Also the main character's name is Clink. As in Cloud & Link combined.

A family friendly platformer in the style of Donkey Kong Country from the studio behing Shadow Warrior games (but easier than DKC).

You are a blob that has to "eat" stuff to grow bigger, Shame that the other game in this series is not on PC ("About a Blob").

A Monument Valley inspired game.

Unusual point and click game, actually, more like a hidden object game… but the objects aren't hidden? Anyway, I really enjoyed the whole series.

Cute 3D puzzle platformer. Pretty fun except that one grindy achievement.

Precision platformer I guess? But not really a platformer. Unusual controls, adorable storyline.

Basically Professor Layton clone, but on PC. Sadly the first part doesn't have cheevos.

Yeah, I know about this, but it's only for Sony consoles and I wanted to have a thread for every platform.

edit: made the images clickable (they will open the steam store page for given game).

Last edited:

Mhmmm 2077

I'll try to keep the thread alive, but maybe we could have a better thread title? idk

Anyway, just 100% this:
fYHMRnM.png

Nice game, good sense of humour, even if simple and stupid most of the time. Hardest difficulty pissed me off a few times, but it wasn't anything impossible.

Mhmmm 2077

I'll spam this thread as long as it's needed for people to start sharing their recent 100%s :mad:

urytxSJ.png

Not much to stay, you can move and you can aim... pretty cool drums playing in the background.

Kupfer

Nothing very special or hard, but my Platinums are
tJeqrSU.jpg

Ghost of Tsushima
ASTROs PLAYROOM
Days Gone
Horizon Zero Dawn
Tearaway (Vita)
Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered
Hitman Go (Vita)
A Way Out
Wolfenstein - The New Order
Until Dawn

Hostile_18

Banned
I was quite big on trophies on the PS4. This new gen it feels like both systems have shuffled achievements/trophies off to the side. Everything is so obtuse and out the way it doesn't feel as good doing them. Even PS5s cards system only shows one or two trophies at a time in a strange way.

DelireMan7

Not really a trophies hunter. I go for the plat only if I really like the game and none of its trophies force me to do something I don't like (for Example I just miss the ring trophy in Dark souls 3 but as it requires to do several NG+, which I don't like, I'll never try to get it).

Platinum:

Dark Souls
Bloodborne
Horizon Zero Dawn
Batman Arkham Asylum

Banjo64

cumsessed
YsIViuH.jpg

Highlights from my Platinum games;

A Hat in Time
Bloodborne
Dark Souls
Dark Souls 3
Demon’s Souls (PS3)
Fallout 4
God of War
God of War 2
God of War 3
God of War: Chains of Olympus
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Gravity Rush
Ico
Jak and Daxter
Jak 2
Jak 3
Journey
Marvel’s Spider-Man
Okami HD
Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time
Ratchet and Clank: into the Nexus
Resogun
Rocket League
Sly Cooper
Sly 2
Sly 3
Spyro the Dragon
Spyro 2
Spyro 3
Tearaway
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
The Last of Us
The Last of Us Remastered
Uncharted
Uncharted 2
Uncharted 3

Not got a PS4 or 5 at the moment. Sold my Pro for a small fortune just prior to next gen dropping.

Working on God of War: Ghost of Sparta on PS3. Going to keep an eye out for a cheap PS4 to finish the collectibles on Uncharted 4 for the platinum, and will then go for the Horizon and God of War plats.

Sekiro & Ratchet as well, will finish my PS4 collection quite nicely.

Last edited:

Mhmmm 2077

Some puzzles were extremely easy to me and some were "how the fuck are you supposed to achieve that?" interesting idea though

Bridges

Not much of a completionist really, so my 100% list consists mostly of games that are pretty easy to get all the achievements on or don't have very many to begin with:
r4RjxvT.png

There are a handful that I'm pretty close on but I probably won't get around finishing most of them
tmiKVfj.png

I used to be on the 360 and had like 8 or 9 done on there but moved to Playstation back in 2011. Got busy last year due to COVID.

Proud of my Valkyria ones.

PSyHZMr.jpg

CwfTOWA.jpg

Last edited:

Holammer

Finally finished 100% on Stardew Valley.
Probably took in the region of 200h of gameplay to do it, but I enjoyed myself and took it easy. I had to create a separate save to get the Joja Co. achievement and Fector's Challenge, the last one probably a dozen or more tries before I nailed it perfectly.

zmvofgK.jpg

I have one 100% achievement list on Xbox (Blue Dragon). I have 164 platinum trophies on PSN. I 100% most first-party Nintendo games despite no way to show those off.

I just finished 380/380 Stars for Mario 3D World. I didn't bother with all stamps, as that would require beating every stage 5 times, once with each character. If Nintendo had achievements, I'd probably do so (although Champion's Road without Peach would worry me).

PooBone

77 games complete on Xbox. Not as many on Playstation, maybe 20 or so.

77 GAMES

GAME
ACH
Peter Jackson's King KongPeter Jackson's King Kong
Tomb Raider: LegendTomb Raider: Legend
TMNTTMNT
Far Cry 3Far Cry 3
Call of Duty 2Call of Duty 2
Alan WakeAlan Wake
Halo 4Halo 4
Day of the Tentacle RemasteredDay of the Tentacle Remastered
EastshadeEastshade
She Sees RedShe Sees Red
Full Throttle RemasteredFull Throttle Remastered
Stories UntoldStories Untold
Grim Fandango RemasteredGrim Fandango Remastered
Beyond BlueBeyond Blue
Moons of MadnessMoons of Madness
Batman: The Enemy Within - The Telltale SeriesBatman: The Enemy Within - The Telltale Series
Terminator ResistanceTerminator Resistance
Batman: The Telltale SeriesBatman: The Telltale Series
Fractured MindsFractured Minds
CAN ANDROIDS PRAY: BLUECAN ANDROIDS PRAY: BLUE
DOUBLE DRAGON II: The RevengeDOUBLE DRAGON II: The Revenge
DOUBLE DRAGONDOUBLE DRAGON
Wheel Of FortuneWheel Of Fortune
Life is Strange 2Life is Strange 2
Kentucky Route Zero: TV EditionKentucky Route Zero: TV Edition
Football GameFootball Game
Castlevania Anniversary CollectionCastlevania Anniversary Collection
Black MirrorBlack Mirror