• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Action Figure GAF |OT| AFGAF 2020 Re-Issue

sol_bad

Some figures I picked up recently. Really shitty phone!!!!!!

KGj2kpJ.jpg
zaw21ER.jpg
XZjEjHj.jpg

Flintty

Some figures I picked up recently. Really shitty phone!!!!!!

KGj2kpJ.jpg
zaw21ER.jpg
XZjEjHj.jpg

I recently got Koska to go with my Mando figs. Looking forward to Fennec next!

This is my most recent purchase though. I nearly cancelled but I'm glad I didn't. This one will likely stay on the card, I love it.
Tbb0lsm.jpg

sol_bad

I recently got Koska to go with my Mando figs. Looking forward to Fennec next!

This is my most recent purchase though. I nearly cancelled but I'm glad I didn't. This one will likely stay on the card, I love it.
Tbb0lsm.jpg

Some of the card backs and mainline boxes look great and I'm tempted to keep them boxed but I need to free my plastic. Currently I still have many figs boxed because we are renting and looking for a place to buy soon.

Flintty

Some of the card backs and mainline boxes look great and I'm tempted to keep them boxed but I need to free my plastic. Currently I still have many figs boxed because we are renting and looking for a place to buy soon.
Oh for sure, I rarely keep anything in the box. These things need to be set free and manhandled!

The majority of my figs are opened but a select few carded figures remain so, though I have given in and opened some before!

Good luck with you hunt for a place to buy!

sol_bad

Been back in the Philippines for the past 2 months and man the NECA TMNT figures are so cheap here compared to Australia. I had to check with FB communities here to make sure they were legit.

This is what I have EASILY found here so far.

HgptQrr.jpg
bQaCSho.jpg
CQbrfl2.jpg
6fFJpPI.jpg
u2Tqqka.jpg

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Been back in the Philippines for the past 2 months and man the NECA TMNT figures are so cheap here compared to Australia. I had to check with FB communities here to make sure they were legit.

This is what I have EASILY found here so far.

HgptQrr.jpg
bQaCSho.jpg
CQbrfl2.jpg
6fFJpPI.jpg
u2Tqqka.jpg
I really wanted those when I was a kid.
(not those exact ones obviously)

Last edited:

sol_bad

And now NECA announce this.
EEEEEEEEEEE

yHHQ3D2.jpg
dYaVNLv.jpg
e2OICIJ.jpg

sol_bad

Classicrockfan Classicrockfan Here's another toy for your collection.

uJqVsam.png
Ordered looks awesome thanks.

sol_bad

Square Enix revealed some FF7 Bring Arts figures, Aerith and Tife.
https://news.toyark.com/2022/09/14/final-fantasy-vii-bring-arts-aerith-and-tifa-figures-483285
3lYGQJH.jpg
T3Ydfgp.jpg

Square Enix also announced a Crisis Core Zack Play Arts figure and an exotic dress Tifa Play Arts figure.
https://news.toyark.com/2022/09/14/...play-arts-kai-zack-fair-by-square-enix-483306
https://news.toyark.com/2022/09/14/exotic-dress-tifa-play-arts-kai-and-static-arts-revealed-483340
nHbX9I6.jpg
gOF2A2N.jpg

ThreeZero announced a MCU War Machine from Avengers: Age of Ultron DLX figure.
https://news.toyark.com/2022/09/14/war-machine-mark-2-figure-by-threezero-483319
lG7qX0Z.jpg
KCJImwP.jpg

Papa_Wisdom

Just seen this on my Instagram. I’d love to get hold of some of these, especially the good guys. Had a lot of fun with them and enjoyed the cartoon when I was a kid.

cCPQ0Bp.jpg
No fucking way, I’m all over these. Have the series on dvd, I didn’t think many people knew about this show.

Eklipsis

Anyone who collects "vintage" figures what do you use for stands?

I collect the old Toy Biz X-Men figures and some of them have foot peg holes and some don't. So I was thinking of the ones that the figure's foot slides into, similar to the custom ones you can get for OG MOTU, but can't seem to find much.

Hemingwayoffbase

Gold Member
There have been a few threads popping up lately about action figure purchases, and I figured we could use a thread to just post the action figures we have, want to get, or owned once upon a time!

For me, I had almost every action figure for the Spider-Man Animated Series. No longer have them (lost in a move years ago), but hot damn if they’re not on my “gotta get these back one day” list.

Tz9LmDR.jpg

quIE5fV.jpg

Dural

I have a few that are in a glass cabinet, along with other nostalgic toys, but when you have kids it's really hard to keep them nice. My 3yo got into the cabinet and opened a Black Series Grogu, Mandalorian, and Boba Fett. I was pissed at first, but he's my first kid of 4 that likes action figures and carries them around with him like I did so that makes me happy. He also loves to play with my Voltron's.

I go on Hasbro Pulse or Beast Kingdom every so often to see what's new, but the prices have gotten so out of hand that it's usually just browsing.

I had a bunch of action figures (aka, dollies) when I was little, probably all the standard stuff for a white boy born in the mid-1970s: He-Man, Star Wars, Transformers, GI Joe. And then probably about 4th or 5th grade, I'd moved on to Stephen King novels, and I didn't really think about them much at all until Nov '22, and then I learned about the new He-Man figures and the Classified series. Bought a bunch of stuff that fall, and then by about a year ago I was all the way in, to the point where I'm now pre-ordering the new Classified figures as soon as they go up. Weird. And I picked up some SW Black Series, but it didn't do much for me. And the modern Transformers, zero interest. But for whatever reason, MotU and Classified have their hooks all the way in.

Dural

I had a bunch of action figures (aka, dollies) when I was little, probably all the standard stuff for a white boy born in the mid-1970s: He-Man, Star Wars, Transformers, GI Joe. And then probably about 4th or 5th grade, I'd moved on to Stephen King novels, and I didn't really think about them much at all until Nov '22, and then I learned about the new He-Man figures and the Classified series. Bought a bunch of stuff that fall, and then by about a year ago I was all the way in, to the point where I'm now pre-ordering the new Classified figures as soon as they go up. Weird. And I picked up some SW Black Series, but it didn't do much for me. And the modern Transformers, zero interest. But for whatever reason, MotU and Classified have their hooks all the way in.

I've had the Castle Grayskull playset in my Amazon wishlist for a while now. One of these days I'll get it along with Snake Mountain, never had either as a kid but my friends had them.

94A4Kj3.jpg
mf5ERZA.jpg

I've had the Castle Grayskull playset in my Amazon wishlist for a while now. One of these days I'll get it along with Snake Mountain, never had either as a kid but my friends had them.

94A4Kj3.jpg
mf5ERZA.jpg
Oh, I had Grayskull when I was little. I'm pretty sure I thought Skeletor controlled Grayskull because they were both skull themed (and today the inconsistency there bothers me a little, tbh).

Just an FYI, the next save of Classified got their shipping dates bumped up. Vamp is now the 12th and the figures are like the 21st, iirc.

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member
There is a whole thread in Communities. But I'm going to merge this into that one and move it to Off Topic for a bit

Top Bottom